• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retiring From Pampered Chef :( but Loads to Sell -- Cheap!! Lol)

In summary, the items are:Item # name sale price1419
TMilling said:
Hey DJ! Did you happen to get shipping cost for my items? Also wanted to make sure you got my other message about wanting the mix and chop in place of the mix and mash
Hi there! ok everything fits in a flat rate shipping box w/ the exception of the spice turn about! :) the total is $38 + 18.50 for shipping -- total is $56 . (as soon as I can get a box, I'll let you know what the turn about will be for shipping. :) https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice/56I'll need an address please

smithcooking said:
Interested in all of this. Shipping to 66548 Thank you
2635 stainless steel mini whipper $2 (have 2 left)
2438 mini nylon serving spatula $2 ( I have 3 left)
1260 Citrus peelers $1 (10 left)
2610 pan scrapers .50 each (have 10)
2571 toaster tongs $1 unopened
1250 Quikut paring knife $1 (I have 8 left)
all of the above will fit in the flat rate envelope! 5 spatulas, 2 mini whippers, 7 paring knives, 20 scrapers with the shipping comes to $38.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice/38

DJ Rice said:
Hi there! ok everything fits in a flat rate shipping box w/ the exception of the spice turn about! :) the total is $38 + 18.50 for shipping -- total is $56 . (as soon as I can get a box, I'll let you know what the turn about will be for shipping. :) https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice/56I'll need an address please
I just sent it! Let me know that you got it please :)

I was just wondering if you'd had the chance to send my silicone prep bowls yet?

1PamperedMommy said:
I was just wondering if you'd had the chance to send my silicone prep bowls yet?
yes!! :) they should be with you by tomorrow I'd guess!!

Nicki Robinette said:
I want the turnabout, chip maker
zip code for shipping please? :)

DJ Rice said:
Item # name sale price1419 small baker $30. in box never used1379 large white round stone $30. in box never used1448 toaster oven pan $10 in box never used1416 white shallow baker $ 40 in box never used3150 Rockcrok grill stone $50 in box3141 Rock crok casserole $50 unopened2401 covered Roaster $45 in box, never used1476 round covered baker $ 35 in box never used1174 burger & slider press $61172 meatball & slider grill basket $15 un opened2171 Tool turn-about $12 pending1099 simple slicer $20 in box2685 mix n mash $5 unopened
2686 mix n chunk $5 pending1622 Scoop n drain $5 unopened2406 drainer $52715 Meat lifters $15 unopened1489 electric wine opener $ 30 in box pending2582 salad chopper $ 17 unopened (sale pending)1136 spiral & slice $12 (I have 2)1118 close & cut $12 in box - pending1146 shallow micro cooker $ 12 never used --pending2776 small micro cooker $ 5 unopened -- pending2778 large micro cooker $ 7 unopened -- pending2723 wooden grill scraper $ 6 ( 4 left)1241 microwave chip maker $5 -- pending2568 magic mop $4 never used -- pending1751 silicone prep bowl set $14 (sale pending)1115 garlic slicer $8 unopenedTB04 credit card reader $15 (I have 2) Karen O'Herron just one of theseUJ96 Drawing slips $1 Would like these also Karen1625 easy clean brush $ 5 never used (sale pending)2635 stainless steel mini whipper $2 (have 2 left) (sale pending)2438 mini nylon serving spatula $2 ( I have 3 left) (sale pending)2474 favorites made gluten free $4- sold1027 pasta portioner $4 in box I have 3 3 way tongs still in pkg $10Pc cook books $6 each1277 Rotary grater $10Knife tote $8 (I have 1 left)BBQ veggie rack $8 in box never used2593 Manual food processor $35 in box never used Pizza & crust cutter $8 in pkg, I have 1 left -- pending Recipe cards $1 per pack Lap boards $1 each (have 20)- pending Catalogs 25 cents each (summer)
catalogs 35 cents each (fall 2017!!)
2 pks order forms (100 ea) $5 each pk-- pending Would like if sale falls through. Will take both of them. Karen O'Herron Spice turn about $5 -- pending
I have photos of all of this, just haven't figured out how to post!! lol!
email me at [email protected]

I hope I did that I write because I am new to this. I also hope I did not offend anyone. Would love to buy a lot more but my husband and I live on a fixed income.

keoh1952 said:
I hope I did that I write because I am new to this. I also hope I did not offend anyone. Would love to buy a lot more but my husband and I live on a fixed income.
Hi there! which items are you interested in? nothing came through but a copy of my original post! lol! :) no worries, I'm new too! [email protected] if it is easier :)

Hi Ashley, sorry for the delay, just got back from being away for 2 weeks, I have set aside for you,(and all will fit in the flat rate envelope! 5 spatulas, 2 mini whippers, 7 paring knives, 20 scrapers with the shipping comes to $38.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice/38 (the 7 quick cut knives all brand new (three are still packaged together)

Next in line for Spice Turn About if available. Shipping to 60561

Interested in spice turnabout! Shipping to 60561. I can PayPal you.
DJ Rice said:
Hi there! sorry for the delay, yes all is available except the mix n mash! I have a mix and chunk and a mix n chop available if you like same price. product total would be $43 not including shipping, I can check on shipping in the morning :)

Any catalogs still available?

Only interested in the Spice Turnabout for $5. What would shipping be to 60561?

What items are still available

Interested in recipe cards how manybdo you have 06340

Do you still have the covered roaster and the lap boards?? Shipped to 79606

Do you have updated list of what you have available or did not sell. Am interested in somethings pending as well as not.
Thanks

Do you still have the burger press available?

Is the spice turnabout still available?

Amanda McDaniel said:
Do you still have the covered roaster and the lap boards?? Shipped to 79606
the lap boards are gone but the roaster is still available, I'll check on shipping tomorrow! :)

Kmz4480 said:
Do you still have the burger press available?
yes, the burger press is still available! :) what is the zip code and I'll check on shipping?

Mary Lou Techman said:
Do you have updated list of what you have available or did not sell. Am interested in somethings pending as well as not.
Thanks
I'll update the list tonight after work! :)

Mary Lou Techman said:
What items are still available
I'll update the list after work tonight! :)

TMilling said:
Hey DJ! Did you happen to get shipping cost for my items? Also wanted to make sure you got my other message about wanting the mix and chop in place of the mix and mash
I found a box for the spice turn about!! lol! (beer box!!) I'll find out the postage tomorrow if your still interested?
DJ :)

Mary Lou Techman said:
Thanks
updated! :)

Jaimice said:
Goodness! tons, 11 different packs, plus I'll be putting in all my loose ones for free just happy someone can use them! you'll have to put your information label over mine, but they are in perfect shape!

DJ Rice said:
Goodness! tons, 11 different packs, plus I'll be putting in all my loose ones for free just happy someone can use them! you'll have to put your information label over mine, but they are in perfect shape!
Denise K said:
Next in line for Spice Turn About if available. Shipping to 60561
your next in line if TMILLER passes. :)

Nicki Robinette said:
which turnabout were you interested in? the spice turnabout is pending, but your first in line for the tool turn about and chip maker if your still interested.
please let me know :) DJ

I would like to know if you still have the 1622 scoop and drain, DRAWING SLIPS us96, credit card reader TB04, PC Cookbooks, recipe cards and round covered baker? If so how do we pay you? Will you take a credit Card? VERY INTERESTED I am just starting, thanks so much.

Marilyn Taylor said:
I would like to know if you still have the 1622 scoop and drain, DRAWING SLIPS us96, credit card reader TB04, PC Cookbooks, recipe cards and round covered baker? If so how do we pay you? Will you take a credit Card? VERY INTERESTED I am just starting, thanks so much.
Hi There Marilyn!! YES! they are all available, I use paypal its easy to use a credit card and I will be putting some other goodies in there for you for free to help you get started!! so glad you can use them! I'll contact you tomorrow and we'll chat!! DJ :)

Do you still have the round covered baker?

Marilyn Taylor said:
ok Marilyn, I have everything available, what is the zip code I'll be mailing it too so I can let you know what shipping will be?
:) DJ

What items do you have left? I'm just starting out. My first party as a consultant is Tuesday.

zip code is 79924 sorry was on my sight working on my show

Sjh5001 said:
Do you still have the round covered baker?
yes, the cranberry colored one!

Beth Morgan said:
What items do you have left? I'm just starting out. My first party as a consultant is Tuesday.
congratulations Beth! you'll love it! my kitchen is full and that's why I joined up!! what is your zip code?
most of the above is available, but going pretty quick!

Last edited:
Beth Morgan said:
Hi Beth, do you have a credit card reader? that I have one left and if your just starting out that would be pretty helpful!!

DJ Rice said:
were you interested in these? with shipping it will be $18. :) www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice18

Jaimice said:
[goodness tons! I can fit 11 packs + a bunch of loose ones! with shipping it will be $18. :) will need address! have a great day! www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice18

Rachel Merrick said:
Any catalogs still available?
sorry they are gone! have a great day!

Nicki Robinette said:
need a zip code please?
spice turn about or tool turn about?

DJ Rice said:
Hi Beth, do you have a credit card reader? that I have one left and if your just starting out that would be pretty helpful!!
I don't have a credit card reader. Do you have a salad chopper, spice turn-a-bout, quick slice.....

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • toobze