• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retiring From Pampered Chef :( but Loads to Sell -- Cheap!! Lol)

In summary, the items are:Item # name sale price1419
DJ Rice said:
Hi there! ok everything fits in a flat rate shipping box w/ the exception of the spice turn about! :) the total is $38 + 18.50 for shipping -- total is $56 . (as soon as I can get a box, I'll let you know what the turn about will be for shipping. :) https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice/56I'll need an address please
Hey DJ just checking if you ever found a box for the spice turn about?

DJ Rice said:
the lap boards are gone but the roaster is still available, I'll check on shipping tomorrow! :)
Did you ever find out shipping for roaster??

Marilyn Taylor said:
zip code is 79924 sorry was on my sight working on my show
Hi Marilyn! just saw this, I'll get it to the post tomorrow for shipping info!!

Marilyn Taylor said:
I would like to know if you still have the 1622 scoop and drain, DRAWING SLIPS us96, credit card reader TB04, PC Cookbooks, recipe cards and round covered baker? If so how do we pay you? Will you take a credit Card? VERY INTERESTED I am just starting, thanks so much.
Hi Marilyn! sorry this took so long, been crazy around here! $14 for shipping to you for 6 cook books, recipe cards, drainer, drawing slips, credit card reader and scoop and drain!

Amanda McDaniel said:
Hi Amanda, shipping for the roaster is $24

I am just starting my business. What do you have left? Do you have cc reader?tablecloth? Etc

Lori Norris said:
I am just starting my business. What do you have left? Do you have cc reader?tablecloth? Etc
Hi Lori, yes, I do have a credit card reader, no more table cloths but I have updated the list, take a look and see what I can help you with!! :) DJ

DJ Rice said:
Hi Marilyn! sorry this took so long, been crazy around here! $14 for shipping to you for 6 cook books, recipe cards, drainer, drawing slips, credit card reader and scoop and drain!
Hi Marilyn, $14 for shipping to you for 6 cook books, recipe cards, drainer, drawing slips, credit card reader and scoop and drain! are you still interested?
:)

DJ Rice said:
Hi Lori, yes, I do have a credit card reader, no more table cloths but I have updated the list, take a look and see what I can help you with!! :) DJ
I definitely want the cc reader shipped to 76426. I will look at other stuff when I get home

Hi,
Do you have anything left? I am new to the site so I am not sure where to look.
Thanks Jane

Beth Morgan said:
I don't have a credit card reader. Do you have a salad chopper, spice turn-a-bout, quick slice.....
I have one credit card reader left, it is not in the original box, and I have the spice turnabout, zip code please?
:) DJ

What is shipping to 76426 for cc reader? I want it.

Janes Addiction said:
Hi,
Do you have anything left? I am new to the site so I am not sure where to look.
Thanks Jane
Hi Jane! the list is newly updated, prices do not include shipping, tell me what you like, I'll box and check on shippjng and send you a pay pal link so you can pay safely with a credit card! :) DJ

I would like cc reader, burger and slider press, lg micro cooker, and pc cookbooks
Thank you

Hi
Great! I would like the spice turnabout, for sure. My zip code is 75154.
Recipe cards - what recipes do you have available?
Thank you

Janes Addiction said:
Hi
Great! I would like the spice turnabout, for sure. My zip code is 75154.
Recipe cards - what recipes do you have available?
Thank you

If the silicone bowls are the new ones with lids, please add them to my turnabout.
Where are you located?

Sjh5001 said:
Do you still have the round covered baker?
Hi there, I have a cranberry round baker, are you still interested?
:) just let me know! have a great day!

Amanda McDaniel said:
$24 for shipping on the roaster. would you like me to send it ? :)

Janes Addiction said:
If the silicone bowls are the new ones with lids, please add them to my turnabout.
Where are you located?
yes, they have lids! recipe cards I have sets of are: Easy no stir Risotto, Veggie Quesadilla cups, Island Breeze Rum cake, Raspberry Mojito Trifle, Microwave Caramel Peanut butter Brownies,chocolate peanut butter mousse drumettes, Portabella Chicken Pannini, Crunchy Buffalo Chicken cups,and Double chocolate cheesecake squares, and I'll be throwing in some singles too, :)

I'm in Parrish Florida? you?

Hi I am in Texas. I would like: Spice Turnabout ($5), Silicone prep bowls ($14), Meat lifters ($15) and recipe cards ($8) please. I come up with $42 plus shipping to zip code 75154. Thanks.

Lori Norris said:
I would like cc reader, burger and slider press, lg micro cooker, and pc cookbooks
Thank you
Hi Lori, I have 10 cookbooks total, would you like them all?

Hi DJ
Did you check my post? Shipping? Can be mailed regular ground USPS. Not priority etc..

Janes Addiction said:
Hi I am in Texas. I would like: Spice Turnabout ($5), Silicone prep bowls ($14), Meat lifters ($15) and recipe cards ($8) please. I come up with $42 plus shipping to zip code 75154. Thanks.
Hi Jane! shipping is $16, and your total is only $27 total of $43 -- the Meat Lifters
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice/43

Lori Norris said:
Thank you
Hi Lori! shipping is $14, I can fit 7 cookbooks in the box along with the hamburger press, cc reader and large micro cooker. total cost including shipping is 70. https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice/70

Were you saying the meat lifters are no longer available? The sentence got chopped off. I will pay you tomorrow if that’s okay.

DJ Rice said:
Item # name sale price1419 small baker $30. in box never used1379 large white round stone $30. in box never used1448 toaster oven pan $10 in box never used1416 white shallow baker $ 40 in box never used3150 Rockcrok grill stone $50 in box3141 Rock crok casserole $50 unopened2401 covered Roaster $45 in box, never used1476 round covered baker $ 35 in box never used1174 burger & slider press $61172 meatball & slider grill basket $15 un opened1099 simple slicer $20 in box2686 mix n chunk $52715 Meat lifters $15 unopened1136 spiral & slice $122776 small micro cooker $ 5 unopened2778 large micro cooker $ 7 unopened2723 wooden grill scraper $ 6 ( 4 left)1241 microwave chip maker $51751 silicone prep bowl set $141115 garlic slicer $8 unopenedTB04 credit card reader $151027 pasta portioner $4 in box I have 3 3 way tongs still in pkg $10 Pc cook books $6 each1277 Rotary grater $10 Knife tote $8 (I have 2 left) BBQ veggie rack $8 in box never used2593 Manual food processor $35 in box never used Recipe cards $1 per pack

Spice turn about $5 --
I have photos of all of this, just haven't figured out how to post!! lol!
email me at [email protected]
Good morning...I have a customer looking for the Stainless steel mini whips...might you have some those? She is looking for multiples...

Wendy L Brown said:
Good morning...I have a customer looking for the Stainless steel mini whips...might you have some those? She is looking for multiples...
Hi Wendy! sorry those sold! have a great day!

Janes Addiction said:
Were you saying the meat lifters are no longer available? The sentence got chopped off. I will pay you tomorrow if that’s okay.
Hi Jane! yes the meat lifters are gone, the other items are on their way to you! have a great day!
DJ :)

Thanks so much!! Appreciate it.

jane

Janes Addiction said:
Thanks so much!! Appreciate it.

jane
my pleasure! have a great day!

Marilyn Taylor said:
I would like to know if you still have the 1622 scoop and drain, DRAWING SLIPS us96, credit card reader TB04, PC Cookbooks, recipe cards and round covered baker? If so how do we pay you? Will you take a credit Card? VERY INTERESTED I am just starting, thanks so much.
Marilyn, are you still interested in the products?

Amanda McDaniel said:
Do you still have the covered roaster and the lap boards?? Shipped to 79606
Denise K said:
Is the spice turnabout still available?
sorry it is sold!

DJ Rice said:
Hi Lori! shipping is $14, I can fit 7 cookbooks in the box along with the hamburger press, cc reader and large micro cooker. total cost including shipping is 70. https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice/70
Hi Lori! I need to know if you would like the above product. Others are asking and I know you wanted them so I haven't sold them yet. :) please let me know! thanks DJ

Mary Lou Techman said:
What items are still available
just updated again! have a great day!

Amanda McDaniel said:
$25 for shipping on the roaster Amanda!

Hi! I would like your rock crok grill pan and casserole if still available! What is shipping to 05454

Danie4534 said:
Hi! I would like your rock crok grill pan and casserole if still available! What is shipping to 05454
heading to the post office now! I'll let you know later today! :)

Hi DJ
Got my package last week. Thanks once again!
Jane

Did you sell your recipe cards? If not, I'd be interested in them.

Are any items still avail?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia