1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Selling Retiring from PC :( but loads to sell -- CHEAP!! LOL)

1. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

Goodness! tons, 11 different packs, plus I'll be putting in all my loose ones for free just happy someone can use them! you'll have to put your information label over mine, but they are in perfect shape!
    DJ :)

Sep 14, 2017
  2. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

your next in line if TMILLER passes. :)

Sep 14, 2017
  3. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

which turnabout were you interested in? the spice turnabout is pending, but your first in line for the tool turn about and chip maker if your still interested.
    please let me know :) DJ

Sep 14, 2017
  4. I would like to know if you still have the 1622 scoop and drain, DRAWING SLIPS us96, credit card reader TB04, PC Cookbooks, recipe cards and round covered baker? If so how do we pay you? Will you take a credit Card? VERY INTERESTED I am just starting, thanks so much.

5. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

Hi There Marilyn!! YES! they are all available, I use paypal its easy to use a credit card and I will be putting some other goodies in there for you for free to help you get started!! so glad you can use them! I'll contact you tomorrow and we'll chat!! DJ :)

Sep 17, 2017
  6. Do you still have the round covered baker?

Sep 17, 2017
  7. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

ok Marilyn, I have everything available, what is the zip code I'll be mailing it too so I can let you know what shipping will be?
    :) DJ

Sep 17, 2017
  8. What items do you have left? I'm just starting out. My first party as a consultant is Tuesday.

Sep 17, 2017
  9. zip code is 79924 sorry was on my sight working on my show

10. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

yes, the cranberry colored one!

Sep 18, 2017
  11. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

congratulations Beth! you'll love it! my kitchen is full and that's why I joined up!! what is your zip code?
    most of the above is available, but going pretty quick!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    Sep 18, 2017
  12. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

Hi Beth, do you have a credit card reader? that I have one left and if your just starting out that would be pretty helpful!!
    DJ :)

Sep 18, 2017
  13. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

Sep 18, 2017
  14. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

were you interested in these? with shipping it will be $18. :) www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice18

Sep 18, 2017
  15. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

Sep 18, 2017
  16. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

[goodness tons! I can fit 11 packs + a bunch of loose ones! with shipping it will be $18. :) will need address! have a great day! www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice18

Sep 18, 2017
  17. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

I can fit 11 seasons best and the salad choppers in a flat rate envelope for a total of : $35 shipped.
    https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/djrice/35

Sep 18, 2017
    Elizabeth Q likes this.
  18. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

sorry they are gone! have a great day!

Sep 18, 2017
  19. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

need a zip code please?
    spice turn about or tool turn about?

Sep 18, 2017
  20. I don't have a credit card reader. Do you have a salad chopper, spice turn-a-bout, quick slice.....

Sep 19, 2017
    Mindy Stevens likes this.
  21. Hey DJ just checking if you ever found a box for the spice turn about?

Sep 20, 2017
  22. Did you ever find out shipping for roaster??

23. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

Hi Marilyn! just saw this, I'll get it to the post tomorrow for shipping info!!

Sep 27, 2017
  24. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

Hi Marilyn! sorry this took so long, been crazy around here! $14 for shipping to you for 6 cook books, recipe cards, drainer, drawing slips, credit card reader and scoop and drain!

Oct 4, 2017
  25. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

Hi Amanda, shipping for the roaster is $24

Oct 4, 2017
  26. I am just starting my business. What do you have left? Do you have cc reader?tablecloth? Etc

27. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

Hi Lori, yes, I do have a credit card reader, no more table cloths but I have updated the list, take a look and see what I can help you with!! :) DJ

Oct 8, 2017
  28. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

Hi Marilyn, $14 for shipping to you for 6 cook books, recipe cards, drainer, drawing slips, credit card reader and scoop and drain! are you still interested?
    :)

Oct 8, 2017
  29. I definitely want the cc reader shipped to 76426. I will look at other stuff when I get home

30. Hi,
    Do you have anything left? I am new to the site so I am not sure where to look.
    Thanks Jane

31. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

I have one credit card reader left, it is not in the original box, and I have the spice turnabout, zip code please?
    :) DJ

Oct 11, 2017
  32. What is shipping to 76426 for cc reader? I want it.

Oct 11, 2017
  33. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

Hi Jane! the list is newly updated, prices do not include shipping, tell me what you like, I'll box and check on shippjng and send you a pay pal link so you can pay safely with a credit card! :) DJ

Oct 11, 2017
  34. I would like cc reader, burger and slider press, lg micro cooker, and pc cookbooks
    Thank you

Oct 11, 2017
  35. Hi
    Great! I would like the spice turnabout, for sure. My zip code is 75154.
    Recipe cards - what recipes do you have available?
    Thank you

37. If the silicone bowls are the new ones with lids, please add them to my turnabout.
    Where are you located?

38. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

Hi there, I have a cranberry round baker, are you still interested?
    :) just let me know! have a great day!

Oct 12, 2017
  39. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

$24 for shipping on the roaster. would you like me to send it ? :)

Oct 12, 2017
  40. DJ Rice

DJ Rice Member

yes, they have lids! recipe cards I have sets of are: Easy no stir Risotto, Veggie Quesadilla cups, Island Breeze Rum cake, Raspberry Mojito Trifle, Microwave Caramel Peanut butter Brownies,chocolate peanut butter mousse drumettes, Portabella Chicken Pannini, Crunchy Buffalo Chicken cups,and Double chocolate cheesecake squares, and I'll be throwing in some singles too, :)

Oct 12, 2017
Have something to add?