• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retiring from PC :( but loads to sell -- CHEAP!! LOL)

DJ Rice

Jul 23, 2017
Interested in recipe cards how manybdo you have 06340
Goodness! tons, 11 different packs, plus I'll be putting in all my loose ones for free just happy someone can use them! you'll have to put your information label over mine, but they are in perfect shape!
DJ :)

DJ Rice

Jul 23, 2017
I want the turnabout, chip maker
which turnabout were you interested in? the spice turnabout is pending, but your first in line for the tool turn about and chip maker if your still interested.
please let me know :) DJ

Sep 16, 2017
I would like to know if you still have the 1622 scoop and drain, DRAWING SLIPS us96, credit card reader TB04, PC Cookbooks, recipe cards and round covered baker? If so how do we pay you? Will you take a credit Card? VERY INTERESTED I am just starting, thanks so much.

DJ Rice

Jul 23, 2017
I would like to know if you still have the 1622 scoop and drain, DRAWING SLIPS us96, credit card reader TB04, PC Cookbooks, recipe cards and round covered baker? If so how do we pay you? Will you take a credit Card? VERY INTERESTED I am just starting, thanks so much.
Hi There Marilyn!! YES! they are all available, I use paypal its easy to use a credit card and I will be putting some other goodies in there for you for free to help you get started!! so glad you can use them! I'll contact you tomorrow and we'll chat!! DJ :)

DJ Rice

Jul 23, 2017
ok Marilyn, I have everything available, what is the zip code I'll be mailing it too so I can let you know what shipping will be?
:) DJ

DJ Rice

Jul 23, 2017
What items do you have left? I'm just starting out. My first party as a consultant is Tuesday.
congratulations Beth! you'll love it! my kitchen is full and that's why I joined up!! what is your zip code?
most of the above is available, but going pretty quick!

Last edited:

DJ Rice

Jul 23, 2017
Hi Marilyn! sorry this took so long, been crazy around here! $14 for shipping to you for 6 cook books, recipe cards, drainer, drawing slips, credit card reader and scoop and drain!

DJ Rice

Jul 23, 2017
I am just starting my business. What do you have left? Do you have cc reader?tablecloth? Etc
Hi Lori, yes, I do have a credit card reader, no more table cloths but I have updated the list, take a look and see what I can help you with!! :) DJ

DJ Rice

Jul 23, 2017
Hi Marilyn! sorry this took so long, been crazy around here! $14 for shipping to you for 6 cook books, recipe cards, drainer, drawing slips, credit card reader and scoop and drain!
Hi Marilyn, $14 for shipping to you for 6 cook books, recipe cards, drainer, drawing slips, credit card reader and scoop and drain! are you still interested?
:)

DJ Rice

Jul 23, 2017
Hi,
Do you have anything left? I am new to the site so I am not sure where to look.
Thanks Jane
Hi Jane! the list is newly updated, prices do not include shipping, tell me what you like, I'll box and check on shippjng and send you a pay pal link so you can pay safely with a credit card! :) DJ

DJ Rice

Jul 23, 2017
If the silicone bowls are the new ones with lids, please add them to my turnabout.
Where are you located?
yes, they have lids! recipe cards I have sets of are: Easy no stir Risotto, Veggie Quesadilla cups, Island Breeze Rum cake, Raspberry Mojito Trifle, Microwave Caramel Peanut butter Brownies,chocolate peanut butter mousse drumettes, Portabella Chicken Pannini, Crunchy Buffalo Chicken cups,and Double chocolate cheesecake squares, and I'll be throwing in some singles too, :)