• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retirement Sale! Updated List!

In summary, there is a retirement sale with various items for sale. These include a button with a saying from a convention in 2010 or 2011, bags of different sizes and purposes, logo wear, director items, and various kitchen and table items. Some items have been sold and the availability of others is uncertain.
Jeans Garden
Gold Member
Retirement Sale! Updated list! 8/12/13UPDATED One More Time - AUGUST 15, 2013
We're moving and I found a few other things - if you want more than one item, make me an offer:

30 Spring Summer '12, + 1 Spring Summer '13 Season's Best - $3

Be Amazing Wahoooooo - Button - That is what Jean Jonas says when you push it - from convention in 2010 or 11 - $5

Bags: Make me an offer if you want more than one
* Spice Turn-About carrier/bag – green (the one that had to be earned – and now comes in black) (When I started taking my Turn-About with seasonings to shows I started selling lots of seasonings) – used but in good condition - $8
* Another bag (I don’t remember what it was called) also green - that was designed to hold 4 glasses. I used it to carry all my paper supplies – catalogs, order forms, recruiting brochures – all on clipboards and a school pencil bag with pens – used but in good condition - $6
* The Carry Less – Sell More black and white bag – never used -$15

Logo wear: (I wear a size 10 and these fit me) – both for $12
Cranberry, man-tailored, Logo cotton shirt – size S – never worn - $10
Red Logo T-shirt – size Youth XL – worn a few times – still good shape - $5

Director items
Red Director wrap front top - size M - worn a few times – still good shape - $10
3 - Chef Hat Recognition Pins - 2 in packaging 1 w/o packaging - $7.50
Silver Director's Pen - $5.00

All prices + shipping - through PayPal

Attachments

• cranberry shirt.jpg
    cranberry shirt.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,437
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jeans I'm would like to buy White, logo vinyl table cloth (52” square) $5.00
do you want to send me an invoice? My paypal is [email protected] Thank you!

Interested in:Black logo table cloths (59” x 106”) $25.00 each
HELP WHIP CANCER - PRICED SEPARATELY: $45.50 OR ALL FOR $30.00!!
Black shopping bags - new in bags $4.00
2 pair Pink gloves $5.00 each
Paisley oven mitt $6.00
Paisley oven pad $4.50
Going Pink umbrella $8.00
Pink Kitchen Brush $4.00
Pokka Dot towel $4.00
Zebra Stripe towel $4.00
2 Lunch Tote New in bag $6.00 each

I am interested in all of the above. Can you tell me how much you think shipping would be to 20772? I live in Upper Marlboro MD. Also can you tell me what condition the black table cloth is in and if this is the bigger one purchased from Merrill?

My email is [email protected]

Thank you

Missy

I would be very interested in the black tablecloth

I would be interested in all the recipe cards. Also could you send a picture ( my email is [email protected]) green tote with divider for glasses. Is the padded envelopes for the cookware? Also what would shipping be to 67431?

Interested in black tablecloths and can paypal payment immediately. Thank, Chefckhall at gmail 'dot' com

tasoula76 said:
Hi Jeans I'm would like to buy White, logo vinyl table cloth (52” square) $5.00
do you want to send me an invoice? My paypal is [email protected] Thank you!
The white vinyl table cloth is sold. Thank you for inquiring.

ChefCKHall said:
Interested in black tablecloths and can paypal payment immediately. Thank, Chefckhall at gmail 'dot' com
The tablecloths are sold.Thank you for inquiring.

alidafrizzell said:
I would be very interested in the black tablecloth
The tablecloths are sold. Thank you for inquiring.

chef cathy said:
I would be interested in all the recipe cards. Also could you send a picture ( my email is [email protected]) green tote with divider for glasses. Is the padded envelopes for the cookware? Also what would shipping be to 67431?
The recipe cards are sold. The padded envelopes are the ones sold by the company and can be seen on CC. I don't have a photo of the green tote and at the moment, I have misplaced the divider. I'll keep looking and email you a photo when I find it. Shipping for the envelopes and the tote would be $5.75.Thank you for inquiring.

Is your Spice Turn-About Tote still available? Shipping to 61920

Spice turn-about Tote – green $8.00

kgrissom said:
Is your Spice Turn-About Tote still available? Shipping to 61920Spice turn-about Tote – green $8.00
Yes I do have it. Postage would be $5.75 so a total of $13.75My PayPal account is: [email protected]I hope this will work for you.Jean

Hi Jean, are the HWC products still available?
HELP WHIP CANCER - PRICED SEPARATELY: $45.50 OR ALL FOR $30.00!!

Are any of the clothing items still available?

Hello,Do you have pictures of the Catalog Tote and the HWC Lunch Tote you could send me? My email is [email protected]Thank you!

Is the teal jacket still available? If so what size

Can you list items you have left? Thanks

Thanks for asking. . .
Flipflopchef said:
Can you list items you have left? Thanks

Thank you for asking. I was about to do this and you got me to move it to the top of the To-Do List - and then we decided to buy a house so it's taken me several days to get this put together!

Here is the list of the other PC items I still have:

Be Amazing Wahoooooo - Button - That is what Jean Jonas says when you push it - from convention in 2010 or 11 - $5

Bags: Make me an offer if you want more than one
* Spice Turn-About carrier/bag – green (the one that had to be earned – and now comes in black) (When I started taking my Turn-About with seasonings to shows I started selling lots of seasonings) – used but in good condition - $8
* Another bag (I don’t remember what it was called) also green - that was designed to hold 4 glasses. I used it to carry all my paper supplies – catalogs, order forms, recruiting brochures – all on clipboards and a school pencil bag with pens – used but in good condition - $6
* The Carry Less – Sell More black and white bag – never used -$15
* Paisley Duffel Bag – never used -$15

Logo wear: (I wear a size 10 and all of these fit me) – all 4 for $20 or the 3 T’s for $12
Cranberry, man-tailored, Logo cotton shirt – size S – never worn - $10
Turquoise Logo T-shirt – size L – worn a few times – still good shape - $5
Black w/silver Logo T-shirt – size L – worn a few times – still good shape - $5
Red Logo T-shirt – size Youth XL – worn a few times – still good shape - $5

Books: - both for $8
Come To The Table book – never read - $5
The Pampered Chef book – read once - $5

Pantry items – all 3 for $10
Pizza Crust with Rosemary Mix - $5
Pizza Crust and Roll Mix - $5
Beer Bread Mix - $5

Director items
Red Director wrap front top - size M - worn a few times – still good shape - $10
3 - Chef Hat Recognition Pins - 2 in packaging 1 w/o packaging - $7.50
Silver Director's Pen - $5.00

All prices + shipping - through PayPal

Do you have pictures of the shirts, specifically the turquoise and black t-shirts? How big is the duffel bag? Thanks!

Shirts & DuffleThank you for your inquiry. Here are the photos.

The black T is a stronger black than in the photo.

The duffle bag is approximately 21" x 20" x 10 3/4".

Let me know. . .

Jean

Attachments

• IMG_6451.jpg
    IMG_6451.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,456
  • IMG_6443.jpg
    IMG_6443.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,431
  • cranberry shirt.jpg
    cranberry shirt.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,467
  • Duffle bag.jpg
    Duffle bag.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,523
I would like the black and turqoise shirts, the duffel bag, the pantry items, and the cookbooks if they are all still available. Please email me ([email protected]) the email address you use for paypal along with what I owe you. Thanks!

Hi Kristin,I didn't have your zip code but the CS site says you are in MN, so I based the shipping on a St. Paul zip code - which should get the shipping close to the right amount. With that in mind, here is the breakdown: The 2 shirts, duffel bag, pantry items and books (but note - they are not cookbooks but books about PC, written by Doris Christopher)(assuming you still want the books) the cost would be $43 + (the pantry items are heavy so the cheapest way is UPS) just under $20.00. For an easy number, how about $60 total. . .Let me know about the books and your zip code and I'll get you an exact amount. I'll hold all the items for you until I hear back. Thanks so much!!Jean

Hi Jean! I'll take it all. My zip code is 55350. Would it all fit in a priority mail box maybe?

I did try the large priority box but I couldn't get it all in BUT when you asked I thought I'd give it another try and, with my husband's help we got it closed. I didn't include a note because it wouldn't have fit!!! You'll see what I mean when you get it. . .So, new total: $55.00! YEA!My PayPal account is: [email protected]Thank you so much!Hope you enjoy!Jean

Thanks Jean! Money has been sent and my address is listed there. :)Enjoy your retirement!

Thanks so much! I'll get it in the mail tomorrow.

Yes, I still have the red wrap shirt and the cranberry shirt that is pictured. Let me know your zip and I can give you a total.Thank you for your inquiry!Jean

I forgot about the red T - yes, I still have that as well.

Is the duffle bag still available, I would like to buy it if it is! Thanks!

I am intrested in the duffel please let me know. Thank you

I would like to get the paisley duffle bag if it is still available.

Are any of the tshirts still available?

Do you still have any of the t shirts? I am a solid medium (size 10).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • Jeans Garden