• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Products and Ideas for a Successful Retired Women's Fair

In summary, the Retired Women's Fair is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef for retired women. It features cooking demonstrations, product showcases, and special deals. The event is usually held in the spring at various locations and is completely free to attend, though registration is recommended. Attendees can bring friends and family members and there will be exclusive deals and discounts available.
bakinwithbacon
Gold Member
I will be doing a retired Women's Fair next month and wanted to get thoughts, opinions, advice on what products to display and maybe something to serve. I won't have access to microwave and not sure how many will be in attendance.

Also, they are asking for a door prize.

Thanks in advance for your comments, I love the ideas and suggestions everyone comes up with here.

Retired... They are the ones who usually say they don't cook. I would set up with basic things older people like such as microcooker, towels, sink caddy... Then an area with entertaining items and gift ideas. And don't forget a section highlighting the business. Retired people often look for something to make money.

I have done these before...Easy Openers - the one for jars and the one for cans - can opener, ice cream scoop, metal sheet pans - small if you have it. Small bar pan, but the others are too heavy, cookie scoops. They are a tough crowd!

Don't forget the RCB- cooking for 2!

I've been told since older people are usually trying to downsize, you should promote something like the 12" skillet. Do all your meals in this baby! Get rid of the others. Don't know if this works....have just heard it said. But I've got to say that since I purchased it, I tend to want to use it all the time. Sucks too since I clean it meticulously after every use because it's the only piece of stainless I have.

1. What is the Retired Women's Fair?

The Retired Women's Fair is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef specifically for retired women. It is a day filled with cooking demonstrations, product showcases, and special deals designed for this demographic.

2. When and where is the Retired Women's Fair held?

The Retired Women's Fair is usually held in the spring at various locations around the country. You can check our website or social media pages for specific dates and locations.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Retired Women's Fair?

No, the event is completely free to attend. However, we do recommend registering in advance to ensure your spot and to receive updates and special offers.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the Retired Women's Fair?

Absolutely! We encourage attendees to bring friends and family members to the fair. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to our products and for everyone to have a fun day out together.

5. Will there be exclusive deals and discounts at the Retired Women's Fair?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available only at the Retired Women's Fair. You don't want to miss out on these special offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies