• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the retired white carafe dishwasher safe?

In summary, the "Retired White Carafe" was a popular vintage product from Pampered Chef known for its elegant design and functionality in serving hot and cold beverages. Unfortunately, it is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef, but may still be found through online marketplaces or secondhand stores. Made of high-quality porcelain, it has a capacity of 2 quarts and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I have the retired white carafe and just started using it on a regular basis to take hot tea to soccer and baseball games. I don't know why I waited 3 years to use it regularly. My question is, is it dishwasher safe? I don't have the use and care card anymore and the PIG on CC is for the new one and I'm not sure if they're the same. Anyone know? Thanks :)

I don't think it is. The outside cleans up pretty easily with a soapy sponge, and if you want to get the inside clean, let it soak, full of hot water, overnight. You can also do what we used to do at the donut shop to clean out the coffeemaker carafes: put in a few ice cubes and a teaspoon or so of powdered dishwasher detergent. Swirl it around. The granular detergent and ice will work like a bunch of little scrubbies and get all that build-up off the glass. Rinse well, but rinse with cold, then tepid, then hot so that you don't shock the glass, which will be cold.

Another is using salt with ice cubes...I'm gonna go look for the use & care;)

What is the "Retired White Carafe" and why is it popular?

The "Retired White Carafe" is a vintage product from Pampered Chef, no longer available for purchase. It was a popular item due to its elegant design and functionality, making it perfect for serving hot and cold beverages at parties or everyday use.

Can I still purchase the "Retired White Carafe" from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, the "Retired White Carafe" is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through online marketplaces or secondhand stores.

What is the material of the "Retired White Carafe"?

The "Retired White Carafe" is made of high-quality porcelain, making it durable and perfect for serving hot and cold beverages.

How much liquid can the "Retired White Carafe" hold?

The "Retired White Carafe" has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it perfect for serving a large group of people.

Is the "Retired White Carafe" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Retired White Carafe" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jross93
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • leftymac