• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Closet Clearout: BeaLorene's List of Items

In summary, BeaLorene is decluttering her closet and is selling some items. She has two blue ice shavers, a lift n serve, a pink can strainer, a wooden baker's roller, season's bests 2001, and the pampered chef favorites cookbook 1992. The Magic Mop is also for sale.
BeaLorene
Hello~I'm making a little more room in my PC closet for some of my new stuff, so it is time for these items to move on. Please e-mail me by clicking my name if something catches your eye. The prices don't include shipping, but we can figure that out when we know where they are going. I prefer Paypal. Thanks for looking!:) Blessings ~ BeaLoreneThis is my updated list:2 Stoneware Racks NIP $10.00 each pending1 Blue Ice Shaver NIP $20.001 Lift n Serve New not in package $10.00 This is on the Outlet last time I checked for around $11.00 or so1 Magic Mop NIP $5.00 pending1 Pink Can Strainer NIP $3.00Wooden Baker's Roller New no box $10.00 This is so cool looking...like something you would find in Grandma's drawer! pendingSeason's Bests Spring/Summer 2001
10 New with my sticker inside $1.00 each or take all 10 for $8.00The Pampered Chef Favorites Cookbook 1992 new w/ my sticker inside $1.00 pending
The Pampered Chef Favorites II Cookbook 1994 new w/ my sticker inside $1.00

Last edited:
I'll take the favorites 1992 cookbook

Thanks! It's yours! I pm'd you.

I'll take the Magic Mop - my MIL has been looking for a new one for ages!

what was a magic mop??

I have a past host that was looking for the baker's roller & I'm going to let her know that you have one & will let you know what happens from there. Thanks

elizabethfox said:
what was a magic mop??

It's a cute little thing. Looks just like a mini mop! White strands connected. It was used to skim fat off the top of soups and stews.

cathyskitchen said:
I'll take the Magic Mop - my MIL has been looking for a new one for ages!
Hi Cathy! I set it aside for you (or your MIL) and pm'd you. I have a funny story about the first Magic Mop that I used...I guess that I got used to using the silicone scraper in my skillet and grabbed my Magic Mop to sop up some grease in the bottom of my skillet...that would be an extremely hot skillet..my Magic Mop instantly shriveled up like clown hair.:balloon: It works very well for soups and liquids, just don't try it in a near empty hot pan. I love mine for pizza too.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I have a past host that was looking for the baker's roller & I'm going to let her know that you have one & will let you know what happens from there. Thanks

Thanks, Amy for responding! Let me know if she is interested in this cute roller.:)

BeaLorene

My best (not just preferred, the best)customer wants those stoneware racks if anyone has more of them!!!

What is the Pampered Chef Closet Clearout?

The Pampered Chef Closet Clearout is an annual event where consultants like BeaLorene offer discounted prices on gently used and discontinued Pampered Chef items.

How can I access BeaLorene's list of items for the Closet Clearout?

You can access BeaLorene's list of items by contacting her directly or by attending a Pampered Chef party where she is the consultant in charge.

Are the items in BeaLorene's list still in good condition?

Yes, all items in BeaLorene's list have been gently used and are still in good condition. She ensures that any items with defects are not included in the list.

Can I purchase items from BeaLorene's list if I am not a Pampered Chef customer?

Yes, anyone is welcome to purchase items from BeaLorene's list, even if they are not a current Pampered Chef customer. However, availability of items may vary.

What is the return policy for items purchased from BeaLorene's list?

The return policy for items purchased from BeaLorene's list is the same as the standard Pampered Chef return policy. Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • pamperinginfl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperinginfl
  • noelskitchen