• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Seasons Best Cookbooks and Pens for Sale - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the available cookbooks and pens for sale are the retired Seasons Best Spring/Summer 2020 edition and Fall/Winter 2019 edition. These can be purchased together as a bundle for a discounted price. The retired cookbooks contain the same recipes as the current editions, but may have a different cover design or packaging. They will only be available for a limited time while supplies last. Unfortunately, returns are not accepted for retired products, but damaged or defective products can be replaced by contacting customer service.
pandi410
I was cleaning out drawers and found several Season's Bests that I would like to get rid of to make room for new things.

I have:

3 Spring/Summer 2003 (Cool Lime Napoleons cover)
14 Fall/Winter 2004 (Baked Alaska" cover)
1 Spring/Summer 2005 Mango Sundae cover)
1 Fall/Winter 2005 (Shrimp Cakes cover)

Also, 1 NIP set of 5 red pens with The Pampered Chef logo

Ideally, I would like to sell this as a lot. I will sell all 19 cookbooks plus pens for $16 including shipping (insurance extra). Please PM me if interested - I can take PayPal or check (will ship when clears). If no takers as a lot, will be willing to separate the lot as needed.

Thanks!

Do you still have these?

All have been soldThank you!

1. What are the available cookbooks and pens for sale?

The current retired Seasons Best cookbooks and pens for sale are the Spring/Summer 2020 edition and the Fall/Winter 2019 edition.

2. Can I purchase both the cookbook and pen together?

Yes, you can purchase the cookbook and pen together as a bundle for a discounted price.

3. Are there any new recipes in the retired cookbooks?

No, the retired cookbooks contain the same recipes as the current editions. However, they may have a different cover design or packaging.

4. How long will the retired cookbooks and pens be available for purchase?

The retired cookbooks and pens are available for a limited time only, while supplies last. Once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

5. Can I return the retired cookbooks and pens if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for retired products. However, if you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebsApronStrings
  • Denise K