• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Retired Salt/Pepper Mill? We've Got You Covered!

In summary, the main difference between a retired salt/pepper mill and a regular one is that the retired mill is no longer being produced and is considered a collector's item. It may have unique features or designs that are no longer available in current models. Retired salt/pepper mills are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but can potentially be found through third-party sellers or online marketplaces. However, they are still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee and can be returned for a full refund or exchange within the return policy timeframe. You can confirm if a salt/pepper mill is retired by checking for the retired symbol on the website or in catalogs, or by contacting customer service.
twopamperedchefs
I am in desperate need of one of these. Does anyone have one they'd like to sell? A host wanted to get one for her mom from the outlet (it's the thing her mom wanted most) and by the time she got her host number to get the 10% off too it was off the outlet. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!! :)

I think I still have one. It's not in the package - it's the one I used at shows. But I can clean it up and pop it in the mail for you.

Is this still on the outlet?

I have one, NIB. I will PM you info.

It was on the Outlet, but not anymore.

Thanks everyone. I just talked to the host and she said she found them on e-bay...for way more than they were in the outlet...but she found them. Thanks!!

1. What is the difference between a retired salt/pepper mill and a regular one?

The main difference between a retired salt/pepper mill and a regular one is that the retired mill is no longer being produced and is considered a collector's item. It may have unique features or designs that are no longer available in current models.

2. Can I still purchase a retired salt/pepper mill?

Unfortunately, retired salt/pepper mills are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

3. Are retired salt/pepper mills still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, retired salt/pepper mills are still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you experience any issues with your retired mill, please contact our customer service for assistance.

4. How do I know if a salt/pepper mill is retired?

You can check if a salt/pepper mill is retired by looking for the retired symbol on our website or in our catalogs. You can also contact our customer service for confirmation.

5. Can I return a retired salt/pepper mill if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, our satisfaction guarantee applies to all Pampered Chef products, including retired salt/pepper mills. If you are not completely satisfied with your retired mill, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within our return policy timeframe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ILOUANGOUDOM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ILOUANGOUDOM
  • aried
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Intrepid_Chef