• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired & Current Products Available - Email for Listing

In summary, the process for purchasing retired products is to email the seller with a list of desired items and wait for availability and pricing. Current and retired products can be purchased together in the same order. Not all retired products may be available for purchase due to changing inventory. A response to emailed inquiries is typically provided within 24 hours, but may take longer during busy periods. Retired products are sold as-is and cannot be returned.
tracycooks
A former consultant is interested in selling a few current (email me for a list) and retired products. The retired products include the kitchen shears (black) and a few pieces of the woven products. If you are interested, pleas email for a list. Shipping or pickup will be from 77505.

No, I am not the former consultant...she ran into me at a craft fair and when I mentioned that I might be able to list this for her she jumped at the chance.

Thanks for your interest,

Tracy

I pm'd you

you have a pm!

i pm'd you too!

1. What is the process for purchasing retired products?

The process for purchasing retired products is to email us with a list of the items you are interested in. We will then check our inventory and provide you with availability and pricing.

2. Can I purchase current and retired products in the same order?

Yes, you can purchase both current and retired products in the same order. Simply include the list of retired products you are interested in when emailing us for your order.

3. Are all retired products available for purchase?

No, not all retired products are available for purchase. Our inventory is constantly changing and some items may no longer be in stock. We will do our best to fulfill your request, but availability is not guaranteed.

4. How long does it take to receive a response to my email?

We strive to respond to all emails within 24 hours, but it may take longer during peak times. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please check your spam folder or reach out to us again.

5. Can I return retired products?

No, retired products are sold as-is and are not eligible for returns. We will do our best to accurately describe the condition of each item, but please keep in mind that these products are no longer in production and may have some wear and tear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SweetPChef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies