• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Affordable Fall-Themed Table Linens and Accessories?

In summary, retired products at Pampered Chef include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen gadgets. They are usually discontinued due to changes in design, packaging, or customer demand. The frequency of retired products varies, with new products being retired every 1-2 years. However, some popular products may remain in the catalog for longer periods of time. Retired products are still covered under the Pampered Chef warranty policy and can still be purchased while supplies last at a discounted price. Customers can also return retired products within 30 days for a full refund or exchange, as per the company's return policy.
jjaastef
Fall Leaves Table linens. 4 placemats, 4 napkins, 4 leaf napkin rings $20

Purple Tiles Table linens. 4 placemats, 4 napkins, 4 beaded napkin rings and table runner. $30

Rectangle Woven Traditions Basket. Holds the 13x9 Baker $30

Simple Additions Striped Platter $20

Try again...

Attachments

• IMG_20120311_100357.jpg
    IMG_20120311_100357.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_20120311_104607.jpg
    IMG_20120311_104607.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_20120311_104657.jpg
    IMG_20120311_104657.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 398
Hello,
I am looking for up to 10 rattan holders for the large round stone with handles. Pls email me at [email protected].
Thanks!

1. What types of products are typically retired?

Retired products at Pampered Chef include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen gadgets. These products are usually discontinued due to changes in design, packaging, or customer demand.

2. How often are new products retired?

The frequency of retired products varies, but typically new products are retired every 1-2 years. However, some popular products may remain in the catalog for longer periods of time.

3. Are retired products still covered by the Pampered Chef warranty?

Yes, retired products are still covered under our warranty policy. If you experience any issues with a retired product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I still purchase retired products?

Yes, you can still purchase retired products while supplies last. These products may be available at a discounted price and are a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items.

5. Can I return a retired product?

Our return policy applies to all products, including retired products. If you are not satisfied with your retired product, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TCHEF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • GermantownPC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
GermantownPC
  • Intrepid_Chef