• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Our Retired Products Flyer - Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, a "Retired Products Flyer" is a document featuring previously available Pampered Chef products that are no longer in the current product line. It can be obtained through a consultant, customer service, or online. These products can be purchased while supplies last, and they are often discounted from their original prices. However, returns and exchanges are not accepted for retired products unless they are damaged or defective.
DZmom
:D Hey just thought y'all might like to use this too!! Printed on front and back of the page!

Attachments

• Retired Products.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 725
  • Retired Products pg2.doc
    20 KB · Views: 747
DZmom,

Was catchy little phrase! I liked that!! :D

Thanks for sharing this resource! It's always great to have something printed on both sides of the page to save paper. Do you have a link or more information about where we can find it?

What is a "Retired Products Flyer"?

A "Retired Products Flyer" is a document that features products from previous Pampered Chef catalogs that are no longer available for purchase. These products have been retired from the current product line and are only available while supplies last.

How do I obtain a "Retired Products Flyer"?

"Retired Products Flyers" are typically available through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a copy from the Pampered Chef customer service team or find a digital version on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I purchase products from the "Retired Products Flyer"?

Yes, you can purchase products from the "Retired Products Flyer" while supplies last. These products may have limited quantities available and may not be restocked once they are sold out.

Are the prices of products in the "Retired Products Flyer" discounted?

Yes, products in the "Retired Products Flyer" are typically discounted from their original prices. The discounted prices may vary depending on the product and its availability.

Can I return or exchange products from the "Retired Products Flyer"?

No, all sales from the "Retired Products Flyer" are final. Returns and exchanges are not accepted for retired products unless they are damaged or defective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CRuff
  • ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ltricarico
  • Oracle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies