• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Blue Pie Plates for Sale - Dark and Light Blue Options Available!

In summary, you can still purchase retired blue pie plates from Pampered Chef while supplies last. The dark blue option has a deeper color while the light blue option has a softer color, but both are made with high-quality stoneware. These pie plates are safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. They can also be used for dishes besides pies and come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
AmyR
I have two blue pie plates that I would be willing to part with if anyone wants them. They are the dark blue one and the light blue one. Message me a price and we can make a deal.

I'm not sure if I should bite on this one because I already have the red one ... but either (preferably light blue) would match my kitchen perfectly.

This isn't the best time for me, though, and I'm getting ready to go on vacation ... as long as it's less than I'd pay for a new one at 60 percent off I'd be happy. Don't wati on me if you get takers sooner!

1. Can I still purchase these retired blue pie plates from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still purchase these retired blue pie plates from Pampered Chef while supplies last. They may not be available for purchase in the future, so we recommend getting them while you can!

2. What is the difference between the dark and light blue options?

The dark blue pie plates have a deeper, richer blue color while the light blue pie plates have a softer, lighter blue color. Both options are made with the same high-quality stoneware and have the same dimensions and features.

3. Are these pie plates safe to use in the oven?

Yes, these pie plates are oven-safe up to 450°F. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient and versatile for all your baking needs.

4. Can I use these pie plates for other dishes besides pies?

Absolutely! These pie plates are not just limited to baking pies, they can be used for quiches, casseroles, and other delicious dishes. They are also great for serving and displaying food at parties and gatherings.

5. Do these pie plates come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the product has any defects, we will replace it or provide a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stayinathomemama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
stayinathomemama
  • smspamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • lvanderw