• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a long-handled pastry blender from 2006 cookbook?

In summary, you can find a long-handled pastry blender from the 2006 Pampered Chef cookbook on various online marketplaces, such as eBay or Amazon, as well as secondhand websites or local buy and sell groups. The cost may vary, but it is typically around $10 to $20. While a regular pastry blender can be used as a substitute, the long handle may provide more comfort and ease. The long-handled pastry blender may no longer be available for purchase from Pampered Chef, but similar tools may be found in their updated product line. Unfortunately, discontinued products cannot be requested to be brought back.
Linda Lehman
Hello, I am Linda I love to cook and bake. I recently bought an older cookbook 2006 which had a long handled pastry blender. I would sure like to have one for my self. If anyone could help me out that has one they would sell I sure would appreciate that. Linda

Welcome to CS Linda!

1. Where can I find a long-handled pastry blender from the 2006 Pampered Chef cookbook?

You can find a long-handled pastry blender from the 2006 Pampered Chef cookbook on various online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon. You can also try searching for it on secondhand websites or local buy and sell groups.

2. How much does a long-handled pastry blender from the 2006 Pampered Chef cookbook cost?

The cost of a long-handled pastry blender from the 2006 Pampered Chef cookbook may vary depending on its condition and where you purchase it from. On average, it can range from $10 to $20.

3. Can I use a regular pastry blender instead of the long-handled one mentioned in the 2006 Pampered Chef cookbook?

Yes, you can use a regular pastry blender as a substitute for the long-handled one mentioned in the 2006 Pampered Chef cookbook. However, the long handle may provide more comfort and ease while using the tool.

4. Is the long-handled pastry blender from the 2006 Pampered Chef cookbook still available for purchase?

Since the cookbook is from 2006, it is possible that the long-handled pastry blender may no longer be available for purchase from the Pampered Chef company. However, you can try searching for it on secondhand websites or local buy and sell groups.

5. Can I request Pampered Chef to bring back the long-handled pastry blender from the 2006 cookbook?

Unfortunately, we are not able to bring back discontinued products. However, we are constantly updating our product line and may have similar tools that can be used as a substitute for the long-handled pastry blender mentioned in the 2006 Pampered Chef cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Elizabeth Q
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Kitchen Love Lauren