• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Stoneware Items for Sale - NIB & NIP - Shipping from 55014

In summary, Leea has retired the following items: Serving Bowls, Stoneware Crock, Bread Tube, Star Form/Insert, Springform Pan Set, Autumn Wreath Stoneware Mold, Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, Stoneware Sensations Cookbook, Adjustable Scoop, Food Chopper, 3-Way Tongs, Small Bowl Caddy, #2065 Delightful Desserts Gift Sets, and #2055 Deluxe Sorenware Gift Set. Nikki is interested in the spirngform pan and the Italian Seasoning mix. Amber is interested in the star insert and the New Traditions Deep Dish Pie Plate. Kristen is interested in the Rectangle Stone, the Classic & Rectangle Rack
Harrle
I have the following retired items available. Will ship when payment clears - prefer paypal but will accept check or money order. All items are NIB/NIP and do not include shipping from 55014.**SOLD - Serving Bowls - Item # 2295 - $65.00 - these are the set of 3 stripped bowls that were a 'host only item'Stoneware Crock - #1314 - Meadow Green - $15.00**SALE PENDING - Tumbler Set - #2285 - $10.00Bread Tube - Star #1570 - $5.00Star Form/Insert - #1545 - Use individually as a form or as an insert with the Springform Pan Set - $3.50Springform Pan Set - #1540 - $11.00Autumn Wreath Stoneware Mold - #2927 - $5.00Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan #1605 - $11.00Stoneware Sensations Cookbook - #2207 - $10.00More Stoneware Sensations Cookbook - #2208 - $12.00Adjustable Scoop - #2185 - $5.00Food Chopper - #2580 - $15.003-Way Tongs - #2235 - $7.00Small Bowl Caddy - #1944 - $6.50#2065 Delightful Desserts Gift Sets - asking $35.00
- Delightful Desserts Cookbook
- New Traditions Deep Dish Pie Plate
- Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend
- Slice 'N' Serve
- Nylon Pan Scraper#2055 Deluxe Sorenware Gift Set - asking $40.00
- Large Round Stone
- Large Rack
- Pizza Cutter
- Large Serving Spatula
- Stoneware Sensations Cookbook - this is retired
- Italian Seasoning Mix
- Nylon Pan Scraper#2060 Rectangle Stone Gift Set - asking $30.00
- Rectanle Stone
- Classic & Rectangle Rack
- Mini Serving Spatula,
- More Stoneware Sensations cookbook - this is retired
- Nylon Pan ScraperI also have some current items availabe, if interested I can e-mail a complete list.Thanks,
Leea

Last edited:
Is those the blue plastic tumblers?? If so, I am VERY interested.. Please email me or IM me and let me know an estimated shipping to zip 25401. Also would love an updated list, you can email me at [email protected]Thanks so much!!

Could I have an updated list? Thank you :)
[email protected]

Nikki

Please email me with the updated list, I am interested in the star insert. I have the heart one and would love to have the star. Thanks!
[email protected]

ensolette said:
Kristen E. Webb

Special Education Teacher
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Educational Software Consultatnt
Cakes and More

And I thought I was busy!!!:)

I am interested in the spirngform pan and some other items. Could you please send the list to [email protected] Thank you

1. What does NIB and NIP stand for?

NIB stands for "new in box" and NIP stands for "new in package". These terms refer to items that have never been used and are still in their original packaging.

2. Are these retired stoneware items still in good condition?

Yes, all of our retired stoneware items for sale are brand new and have never been used. They are in excellent condition and have been carefully stored to ensure their quality.

3. How much is shipping for these items?

The shipping cost for these retired stoneware items varies depending on your location and the weight of the item. You can enter your zip code at checkout to get an accurate shipping cost.

4. Can I return or exchange these retired stoneware items?

Due to the limited availability of our retired stoneware items, we do not offer returns or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve it.

5. Can I purchase multiple retired stoneware items in one order?

Yes, you can purchase multiple retired stoneware items in one order. However, please note that shipping costs may vary depending on the weight and size of the order. You can always contact us for a shipping estimate before placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • pcthisandthat