• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Items for Sale: NIB Stoneware, Bread Tube, Molds & More | 55126 Shipping

In summary, Leea is selling a variety of retired items including stoneware crocks, a bread tube, an autumn wreath stoneware mold, a barbeque turner, and a star cube tray set. She also has a black stoneware tote with a chef's hat logo. All items are new in box or new in package and she is accepting payment through PayPal or check. Shipping is not included in the asking price and she is shipping from zip code 55014.
Harrle
I am cleaning and have the following items I am finding hard to part with but just don’t have the room anymore. All of the items are retired, NIB and asking price does not include S&H or delivery confirmation to your zip code. I will accept paypal or check and will send as soon as the money clears my account. Shipping from 55126.

Item# 1314 Stoneware Crock - Meadow Green - Retail $20.00 - asking $16.00 (I have 2 of these available)

Item# 1311 Stoneware Crock - Buttercup Yellow - Retail $20.00 - asking $16.00

Item# 1570 Valtrompia Bread Tube - Star - Retail $6.50 - asking $5.20

Item# 2927 Autumn Wreath Stoneware Mold - Retail $8.50 - asking $6.80 (I have 3 or 4 of these)

Item# 2662 Bar-B-Boss – Retail?? – asking $10.00

Item# 1545 Star Form/Insert - Retail $4.50 - asking $3.50

Item# 2280 Star Cube Tray Set (2) - Retail $5.25 – asking $4.25

Item# 1306 Deep Dish Pie Plate - Heather Blue - Retail $27.25 – asking $22.00

Thanks,
Leea

Last edited:
Harrle said:
I am cleaning and have the following items I am finding hard to part with but just don’t have the room anymore. All of the items are retired, NIB and asking price does not include S&H or delivery confirmation to your zip code. I will accept paypal or check and will send as soon as the money clears my account. Shipping from 55126.

Item# 1314 Stoneware Crock - Meadow Green - Retail $20.00 - asking $16.00 (I have 2 of these available)

Item# 1311 Stoneware Crock - Buttercup Yellow - Retail $20.00 - asking $16.00

Item# 2927 Autumn Wreath Stoneware Mold - Retail $8.50 - asking $6.80 (I have 3 or 4 of these)

Item# 1545 Star Form/Insert - Retail $4.50 - asking $3.50

Item# 1306 Deep Dish Pie Plate - Heather Blue - Retail $27.25 – asking $22.00

Thanks,
Leea

I also found:

I also have a NIP never used stoneware tote Black w/burgandy chef's hat logo item# 3990 - purchased for $25.00 - asking $20.00

Thanks,
Leea

abbrevation ?Hi, what is NIP and NIB please?

NIP ~ New In Package

NIB ~ New In Box

:) Lee Anne

Thank you, Lee Ann! I figured NIP but couldn't figure the B. :)

interested in...I am interested in
1306 Heather Blue Deep Dish Pie Plate- $22.00
1545- Star insert- $3.50

What is the Bar B Boss?

Thanks,
Michelle

I can pay through PayPal.
:)

Bar B Boss is what they used to call the Barbeque Turner. It's the same product, just a different name! :p

Lee Anne

itemsOkay thanks!

I would also like to add the yellow crock #1311.

Please let me know total including shipping along with your paypal account.

Thanks,
Michelle

My zip is 34748
[email protected]

Retired Items For Sale - Update 3/8I am cleaning and have the following items I am finding hard to part with but just don’t have the room anymore. All of the items are retired, NIB/NIP and asking price does not include S&H or delivery confirmation to your zip code. I will accept paypal or check and will send as soon as the money clears my account. Shipping from 55014.

I also found:

I also have a NIP never used stoneware tote Black w/burgandy chef's hat logo item# 3990 - purchased for $25.00 - asking $20.00

Thanks,
Leea

Last edited:

1. What types of retired items are available for sale?

We have a variety of retired items available for sale, including NIB (New In Box) stoneware, bread tubes, molds, and more. These items may vary in size, shape, and design.

2. Are the retired items still in good condition?

Yes, all of our retired items are brand new and in excellent condition. They have never been used and are still in their original packaging.

3. How do I know if the retired item I want is still available?

You can check the availability of a specific retired item by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to check our inventory and let you know if the item is still available for purchase.

4. Can I return or exchange a retired item?

Unfortunately, all sales of retired items are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges for these items. However, if there is a defect or issue with your item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is shipping included in the price of the retired items?

No, shipping is not included in the price of the retired items. The cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout, based on your location and the weight of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrle
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • momoftwins
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • trps