• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What retired items are available for sale in the US and at what prices?

In summary, the "Retired Items for Sale in US" section on Pampered Chef offers a variety of products, ranging from cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets, that are no longer being sold. New items are regularly added, usually every few weeks, but warranty or replacement parts are not available for retired items. The prices for retired items are discounted, but the discount may vary depending on the item and its condition. All sales from this section are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Kristen
***UPDATED BELOW***

Hi,

I've got a few retired items for sale in the US. Prices do not include shipping from 95630. If you're interested in anything, please PM me for approximate shipping rates and payment information. Thanks!

1944 Small Bowl Caddy (no box, used for display only) $6.50
2572 Garlic Press (retired style, NIP) $8.00
1975 Simple Additions Mugs (no box, used for display only) $9.00
2270 Quick-Stir Pitcher (NIB) $9.50
2285 Blue Tumbler Set (NIB) $9.75 --- SALE PENDING
2275 Family Size Quick-Stir Pitcher (NIB) $11.50

Last edited:
Are the mugs the white square ones? I like those so much better than the round ones.

Hi jenniferlynne,
Yes, the mugs are the white square ones.

1. What types of products are typically available in the "Retired Items for Sale in US" section?

The "Retired Items for Sale in US" section includes a variety of products that are no longer being sold by Pampered Chef. This can range from cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How often are new items added to the "Retired Items for Sale in US" section?

New items are added to the "Retired Items for Sale in US" section on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest additions.

3. Can I still purchase warranty or replacement parts for retired items?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer warranty or replacement parts for retired items. However, we do offer a 60-day money back guarantee for all purchases, so if you encounter any issues within that time frame, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Are the prices for retired items discounted?

Yes, the prices for retired items are discounted from their original price. However, the discount may vary depending on the item and its condition. We recommend checking the individual listing for the most accurate pricing information.

5. Can I return or exchange a retired item?

All sales from the "Retired Items for Sale in US" section are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. We recommend thoroughly reviewing the item's description and condition before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • rennea