• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sale: Cookbooks - Prices & Shipping Info

In summary, the prices of cookbooks at Pampered Chef vary and can be found on their website or by contacting a consultant. Discounts are available for purchasing multiple cookbooks at once. Shipping times also vary, but on average it takes 3-5 business days and tracking information will be provided. Unfortunately, international shipping is not offered at this time. However, there is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products, including cookbooks, and returns or exchanges can be made by contacting customer service.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
i have the following cookbooks for sale:
All New Soup, Stews and Chilis $5
Dinner in your deep covered baker $5
It's Good For You $8
All the best $8
Main dishes $8
Stoneware inspirations $8
Cooking for two or more $8
Delightful desserts $8
29 minutes to dinner volume 2 $8
29 minutes to dinner $8
Casual cooking $8
Celebrate $8Price plus actual shipping, so please include zip code if you are interested. Thanks!

I'm interested in the All New Soup, Stews and Chilis cookbook and the Dinner in your deep covered baker cookbook! My zip code is 12345. What is the total cost including shipping? Thank you!

Wow, you have quite the collection of cookbooks for sale! I'm definitely interested in a few of them. Can you tell me more about the "All New Soup, Stews and Chilis" book? Also, what is included in the "29 minutes to dinner" volumes? And just to confirm, all of the books are $8 each plus shipping, correct? My zip code is 12345. Thanks!

1. How much do the cookbooks cost?

The prices of our cookbooks vary depending on the specific title and any current promotions. Please visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing information.

2. Are there any discounts available for purchasing multiple cookbooks?

Yes, we often have bundle deals and package discounts available for customers who purchase multiple cookbooks at once. Check our website or reach out to a consultant for more information on current promotions.

3. How long does it take for the cookbooks to ship?

The shipping time for our cookbooks also varies depending on location and current order volume. On average, it takes 3-5 business days for cookbooks to be processed and shipped out. You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

4. Do you offer international shipping for cookbooks?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada for our cookbooks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I return or exchange a cookbook if I'm not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including cookbooks. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt. Please contact our customer service team for further instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • whitneythompson