• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Consultant With Lots to Sell

In summary, the speaker was a former Pampered Chef consultant who is now looking to sell their leftover logo wear and bags from their time with the company. They have listed the items for sale and are willing to negotiate prices and combine items. They also mention that the price does not include shipping and they can be reached for further details or pictures. They look back fondly on their time with Pampered Chef but are ready to move on.
Cindy Perry
I was in Pampered Chef for over 11 years and retired from it a couple of years ago. I still have lot of logo wear and bags I would like to sell. The list is below. Please contact me for further details or pictures.5 aprons - various styles - $5 each or all for $20
1 pair black yoga pants, small - $5
2 button up blouses, short sleeved - light blue and light yellow - $8 each or both for $13
1 polo style blouse apricot, small - $6
1 sleeveless white pull over, small, $3
1 black long sleeve blouse (goes great with above) Med, $8
5 T-shirts various styles, 3 small and 2 med - $4
1 T-shirt, White with Pampered Chef in pink dots - $6
1 T-shirt, White with dots, Med - $6
1 Black sweater, button up, Small - $10
1 Fleece Jacket, Black, med, draw string at waist - $12
1 knife carrying case - $5
1 purse (multi pocket, over the shoulder) $5
2 back pack purses small $5
1 note pad case w/paper and pen - $3
1 single pocket purse $2
3 various bags black - $4 each
2 turnabout totes - 1 nylon and 1 heavy duty - $2 & $ respectively
1 blue simple additions carrier - $5
1 stripped pen/money bag (with pens) $2
1 Black bag w/sloth interior in dots - $5I am willing to negotiate on prices and will combine items. Price does not include shipping. I am in Indiana 46517.Thank you and good luck. I enjoyed all my years in Pampered Chef and sometimes miss the fun and excitement. It was a great time in my life that I will never regret.

Do u have pics of the bags n black jacket n sweater? Could u email them to me @ [email protected] ? Thanks that wud b greatly appreciated!

Could you also send me pictures of the black bags and turnabout totes?
[email protected]
Thanks!

Hi there,
I an interested in everything as a lot. I can be reached at 443-614-3884 or [email protected]
Please let me know if you would consider that.

Shannon

Cindy Perry said:
I was in Pampered Chef for over 11 years and retired from it a couple of years ago. I still have lot of logo wear and bags I would like to sell. The list is below. Please contact me for further details or pictures.5 aprons - various styles - $5 each or all for $20
2 button up blouses, short sleeved - light blue and light yellow - $8 each or both for $13
1 single pocket purse $2
1 Black bag w/sloth interior in dots - $5I am willing to negotiate on prices and will combine items. Price does not include shipping. I am in Indiana 46517.Thank you and good luck. I enjoyed all my years in Pampered Chef and sometimes miss the fun and excitement. It was a great time in my life that I will never regret.
Cindy Perry said:
1 single pocket purse $2
I am interested in all bags if still available please contact me at [email protected]

Cindy Perry said:
1 single pocket purse $2
I
Cindy Perry said:
1 single pocket purse $2

Diane Giardinelli said:
I would be very interested in the multipocket purse if it is still available.

If still available I would like to see aprons and the backpack. Thanks

Diane Giardinelli said:
I would be very interested in the multipocket purse if it is still available.
Yes, the purse is still available. I have a picture if you would like to see it.

kwright67 said:
If still available I would like to see aprons and the backpack. Thanks

Attachments

• aprons.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 410
  • Backpack purse.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 431
bunksc said:
what is left?
Everything so far though there is interest in some of the items.

Do you have the dripless oil bottle by any chance?

Would like the striped money bag if still available? Shipping to 46779

Cindy Perry said:
Yes, the purse is still available. I have a picture if you would like to see it.
Yes, I would like to see a pic.

Thx

I am interested in the black apron and any totes carrying cases ect. Please let me know what is still available. Thank uou[email protected]

what do you still have left? any shirts? do you have any mens aprons?

Cindy Perry said:
I would still like to see a picture if you haven't sold the purse yet. I also am looking for HWC apron. If you have one I would love to see it. Thanks!

Do you have any of these items left? thanks!

If you still have the yoga pants and the t-shirts left, I would love to see pictures.

Cindy Perry said:
1 single pocket purse $2

I know this is an older thread, but can you update the list of what you still have available, if anything?

1. What is a retired consultant with lots to sell?

A retired consultant with lots to sell refers to a former Pampered Chef consultant who has leftover inventory from their time selling products. They may be looking to sell these items at a discounted price.

2. How do I know if a retired consultant is legitimate?

Before purchasing from a retired consultant, it is important to ask for proof of their previous consultant status, such as a consultant ID or proof of sales. You can also check their online presence and reviews to ensure they are trustworthy.

3. Can I negotiate prices with a retired consultant?

Yes, retired consultants may be open to negotiating prices, especially if they are looking to clear out their inventory. It is always worth asking if they are willing to negotiate for a lower price.

4. Are the products sold by retired consultants still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, as long as the products are still within the warranty period, they will still be covered by Pampered Chef's warranty. However, it is important to confirm with the retired consultant if they have any additional return or exchange policies.

5. Are the prices for retired consultant products cheaper than buying directly from Pampered Chef?

In most cases, retired consultant products will be sold at a discounted price because they are looking to move their inventory. However, it is always a good idea to compare prices and make sure you are getting the best deal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • ChefJWarren