• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Blue Tumbler Set of 4

In summary, the conversation is about a person trying to determine the value of a gift they are donating to a local place. They are looking for suggestions and eventually find the prices for the items they are donating. They also discuss how to include contact information in their posts.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Does anyone remember these?? There also was a matching Blue Family Size Quick Stir Pitcher, well I'm making a donation to a local place and they want value of gift I'm giving, and I don't know value, as I don't know what they sold for.........does anyone have any ideas?? Suggestions?? I've only been a consultant since March.

I'm trying to get this finished up to take and I'm not sure what to put for their value, they Family Quick Stir Pitchers now are $15.50, so I'm wondering if $10.00 or $12.00 is fair value for the tumbler set.

Any help would be great, if you want you can email me personally at
[email protected]

Thanks again,

Lisa

I found my old flyer! it was Family Quick Stir Pitcher blue $15.50 Serving Tray $16.75 and the Tumbler Set $13.00. Good Luck.
:)

Thanks so much!!Thanks so much for taking time to look for me!!
I really appreciate it, now I can finish my list and tell what my value is. This is for a local festival for our local Library assoc. that's close to my heart as my Great Aunt Marian was head librian for years and my mom used to work there as well. So I'm doing a HUGE basket for them, hoping to get leads if nothing else, getting my name out there, and helping a great cause!!

Thanks,

Lisa in NE PA :eek:

sounds wonderful. Good Luck! :)

How do you get your contact info to show up??Mary,
How do you have your contact info show up, do you enter it each time or is it formatted somehow for that??

Thanks again,

Lisa in NE PA

Lisa,

I'm not Mary but I just noticed your question and thought I would help. Above there is a line that has Contact Us, PC Files, etc. Click on User CP and then click on Edit Signature. In the body (just like where I'm typing now) put your name, title, etc and then submit and bingo! it'll be at the end of anything you type here.

Hope that helps and is clear as mud?!

Jodi

1. What is included in the "Retired Blue Tumbler Set of 4"?

The set includes four blue tumblers, each with a capacity of 16 ounces.

2. Are these tumblers microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these tumblers are both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

3. Can I purchase additional tumblers to add to my set?

Unfortunately, this retired set is no longer available for purchase. However, we offer a wide variety of other tumbler sets that you may be interested in!

4. What material are these tumblers made of?

These tumblers are made of durable plastic that is BPA-free and food safe.

5. Can I use these tumblers for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, these tumblers are suitable for both hot and cold beverages. However, we recommend caution when using with hot liquids as the tumblers may become quite warm to the touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
abell
  • stayinathomemama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
stayinathomemama
  • Kristen