• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Results of My Mall Expo: 2 Days, 8 Booked Parties, and Bridal Registrations

In summary, this method was very successful and people were very excited to be able to buy the items they had chosen.
cher88bear
I did a 2 day mall expo. The first night was Thurs. not such a good night, but a few leads and 1 def. yes for a party. The second night was Fri. I had three booked parties in the first hour. I got one more party booked, 4 def. yes's , 4 maybes , and 2 bridal reg. I got people to book parties because I used a "book to look" poster board, people just had to look. I didnt use the "book to look" the first nite. Boy I wish I had. :rolleyes: I just wanted to say thank you to the woman who first posted the "book to look" idea, Sorry I dont know your name.

Wow, that's incredible! So basically you just had them pick from a picture on a poster board and when they have their show they'll get the actual item they picked? Great job!

I had the pictures hidden behind flaps with numbers on them, so thay had to pick a number.

book to look?Can you explain the "book to look"?

cher88bear said:
I had the pictures hidden behind flaps with numbers on them, so thay had to pick a number.

did you do this like a calendar?

WOW! A poster board book to look. I love that idea!!

pchefinski said:
did you do this like a calendar?
I just numbered the flaps 1-7

More questionsWas the mall expo something the mall was putting on and you just joined?

Did you pitch it to the mall somehow?

Basically, I guess how you got the opportunity is what I want to know.

TIA,
Pamela

There was a home show at my local mall. My cluster and another shared a booth. The cost for me was only $10 per shift, so it was well worth the $20 I spent. I'm new but I guess its something my cluster has been doing for several years.

1. What is the "Results of My Mall Expo"?

The "Results of My Mall Expo" is a report that provides a breakdown of the sales and profits generated at your mall expo event. It includes information on the top selling products, total sales, and any promotions or discounts offered during the event.

2. How do I access the "Results of My Mall Expo"?

You can access the "Results of My Mall Expo" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Reports" section. From there, you can select the specific mall expo event and view the results.

3. Can I customize the "Results of My Mall Expo" report?

Yes, you can customize the report by choosing the date range, which products to include, and the format of the report (PDF or Excel). This allows you to tailor the report to fit your specific needs and goals.

4. How often are the "Results of My Mall Expo" reports updated?

The reports are updated in real-time, so you can access the most up-to-date information at any time. However, it may take a few days for all sales data to be processed and reflected in the report.

5. Can I share the "Results of My Mall Expo" report with my customers?

Yes, you can share the report with your customers to showcase the success of the mall expo event and the popularity of Pampered Chef products. You can also use it as a marketing tool to attract future customers and promote your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies