1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Results of my mall expo

1. cher88bear

cher88bear Member

I did a 2 day mall expo. The first night was Thurs. not such a good night, but a few leads and 1 def. yes for a party. The second night was Fri. I had three booked parties in the first hour. I got one more party booked, 4 def. yes's , 4 maybes , and 2 bridal reg. I got people to book parties because I used a "book to look" poster board, people just had to look. I didnt use the "book to look" the first nite. Boy I wish I had. :rolleyes: I just wanted to say thank you to the woman who first posted the "book to look" idea, Sorry I dont know your name.

Feb 25, 2006
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Wow, that's incredible! So basically you just had them pick from a picture on a poster board and when they have their show they'll get the actual item they picked? Great job!

Feb 25, 2006
  3. cher88bear

cher88bear Member

I had the pictures hidden behind flaps with numbers on them, so thay had to pick a number.

Feb 25, 2006
  4. varga11

varga11 Novice Member

book to look?

Can you explain the "book to look"?

Feb 25, 2006
  5. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

did you do this like a calendar?

Feb 25, 2006
  6. shano

shano Member

WOW! A poster board book to look. I love that idea!!

Feb 25, 2006
  7. cher88bear

cher88bear Member

I just numbered the flaps 1-7

Feb 25, 2006
  8. More questions

Was the mall expo something the mall was putting on and you just joined?

Did you pitch it to the mall somehow?

Basically, I guess how you got the opportunity is what I want to know.

TIA,
    Pamela

9. cher88bear

cher88bear Member

There was a home show at my local mall. My cluster and another shared a booth. The cost for me was only $10 per shift, so it was well worth the $20 I spent. I'm new but I guess its something my cluster has been doing for several years.

Feb 26, 2006
Have something to add?