• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Restyled Products: A Listing Request

No...the Special Edition newsletters are geared towards new products and features, not product updates.
nikki70563
Gold Member
Can someone tell me where I can find a list of restyled products (I am at work so don't have any of my material with me)? Or if you have a list could you share it with me? Thanks

any one???

Off the top of my head, we have restyled all of the handles on our servers and such (zester scorer, mini serving spat, large serving spat, etc.)

Food chopper

EAD

Ultimate Slice and Grate is now the Ultimate Mandoline

Deluxe cheese grater is now Rotary Grater

cutting boards now have the grip edge

TTA is a new color...now holds over 10#'s of product and spins freely

Self sharpening knives now our line with the honing holders

Kitchen shears

our scrapers have been updated over the years...they used to have someone else's name on them and did NOT hold up as well...

Not sure if I am understanding your question, hope I am not way off base!! lol

KellyTheChef said:
Off the top of my head, we have restyled all of the handles on our servers and such (zester scorer, mini serving spat, large serving spat, etc.)

Food chopper

EAD

Ultimate Slice and Grate is now the Ultimate Mandoline

Deluxe cheese grater is now Rotary Grater

cutting boards now have the grip edge

TTA is a new color...now holds over 10#'s of product and spins freely

Self sharpening knives now our line with the honing holders

Kitchen shears

our scrapers have been updated over the years...they used to have someone else's name on them and did NOT hold up as well...

Not sure if I am understanding your question, hope I am not way off base!! lol

Thanks - it's for fall/winter are these the ones for this season?

No...my list is over the years!! I thought you were just asking in general!! Sorry!

For this season:
The Deluxe Cheese Grater and Grate container have been replaced with the Rotary Grater

3" 5" and Chef's Knife (now with honing case) replaced our old self sharpening knives. Guarantee went from lifetime to 5 years (focus on FORGED cutlery for the lifetime!!)

Old salt/pepper mill replaced with our new grinder(s)

Updated Season's Best (updated with each new catty)

Una Muestra (spanish Season's best) no longer offered as $1 cookbook. Instead, we offer the full color Latin Flavor cookbook which is spiral bound, pictures of each recipe, and English and Spanish translations for each recipe.

thanks for the help:)

wouldn't they be listed in Consultant News - maybe the Special edition one?

1. How do I request a listing for restyled products?

To request a listing for restyled products, you can visit the "Find Restyled Products" page on our website and click on the "Request a Listing" button. This will take you to a form where you can provide all the necessary information.

2. What information do I need to provide in the listing request form?

In the listing request form, you will need to provide details about the restyled product, including its name, category, description, and pricing. You will also need to upload clear photos of the product.

3. Is there a fee for requesting a listing for restyled products?

No, there is no fee for requesting a listing for restyled products. However, please note that your product will go through a review process before being listed on our website.

4. How long does it take for a restyled product to be listed on the website?

The time it takes for a restyled product to be listed on the website can vary depending on the number of requests we receive and our review process. On average, it takes 2-4 weeks for a listing to be approved and added to our website.

5. Can I request a listing for multiple restyled products at once?

Yes, you can request a listing for multiple restyled products at once by providing all the necessary information for each product in the listing request form. However, please make sure to upload clear photos and provide accurate information for each product to ensure a smooth review process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam