• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Loving the New Cleaning Tool: Easier to Use and Store

In summary, the conversation discusses a new and improved garlic press with a more user-friendly cleaning tool and easier storage. Some individuals have had difficulty using the press with larger cloves, but overall, the changes have been well-received. The only significant difference between the old and new press is the handle, which now has notches for storing the cleaning tool. The old and new tools are interchangeable.
raebates
Staff member
Love it! The cleaning tool is easier to use, and it is definitely easier to store.

I was wondering if anyone else had tried this -- I did not have good luck with it when I tried it tonight with two cloves -- it was hard to press -- perhaps it is just due to a hard casing on the cloves. I'll have to try again after I buy more garlic!

I love it too... My DD said it looked like a brush for one of her ponnies or barbies though! LOL!

gailz2 said:
I was wondering if anyone else had tried this -- I did not have good luck with it when I tried it tonight with two cloves -- it was hard to press -- perhaps it is just due to a hard casing on the cloves. I'll have to try again after I buy more garlic!

I've tried 2 cloves in the past, but I'm not strong enough. Even some of the bigger cloves take both of my hands to get them squeezed.

etteluap70PC said:
I love it too... My DD said it looked like a brush for one of her ponnies or barbies though! LOL!

My daughter said the same thing!

Is the rest of the unit the same though, I swear it looks the same!?!

The handle of the press is a little different, to hold the tool. But the rest is the same.

Yeah, it's really just the cleaning tool and it's holder that have changed. The press area itself is the same. Our customers shouldn't notice any difference when pressing the garlic.

I love the little lip on the handle of the tool, it actually digs down under the garlic skin and pulls it out. I had fits with the old style tool, I'll be happy to take the new one to shows now!

The only thing that is different between the old and the new garlic press is the handle - and actually, that is sorta the same too. The new handle is different in that it has notches embedded in the inside of it to store the cleaning tool.

The old cleaning tool fits on the new garlic press, but it will not fit in the new handle, and the new cleaning tool fits on the old garlic press, so in that regard, they are interchangeable.

What is the new cleaning tool made of?

The new cleaning tool from Pampered Chef is made of durable, food-grade silicone. This material is safe for use on all types of cookware and can withstand high temperatures.

How is this cleaning tool easier to use?

The new design of the cleaning tool features a curved shape that fits comfortably in your hand, making it easier to grip and maneuver. It also has flexible bristles that are gentle on surfaces but effective in removing stuck-on food.

Can this cleaning tool be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the silicone material of the cleaning tool is safe to use on non-stick surfaces. It will not scratch or damage the coating on your cookware.

How do I store this cleaning tool?

The new cleaning tool has a built-in hanging loop for convenient storage. You can also lay it flat in a utensil drawer or use a utensil holder to keep it handy in your kitchen.

Is this cleaning tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cleaning tool is dishwasher safe for easy and thorough cleaning. It can also be hand washed with warm soapy water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • dannyzmom