• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I become a Restaurant Depot member without a store nearby?

In summary, you need to have a business license and tax identification information to be a member at Restaurant Depot. The closest store to you is in Dallas, but the staff there was not able to help you get your tax identification information online.
letscook04
Gold Member
I want to sign up for a Restaurant Depot membership account and need to present your business license or tax exemption certificate at the same time.
Is anyone a member? If so, what do I use?

I am/was a member through my cafe. You need a business license from your state, tax ID info, etc. I don't know if PC consutlants qualify. You could call HO to see. I don't know what the regs are in NY.

Thanks for the info. I was trying to avoid calling HO! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Coll - I have a membership silly! Call me later - you can borrow my card! :)

What is Restaurant Depot? Is it like Sam's Club?

no, I haven't watched Top Chef. I will check this out. thanks.

Shawnna said:
What is Restaurant Depot? Is it like Sam's Club?

Its like Sams Club,Costco...etc...but its ONLY for restaurant owners. But they also sell restaurant appliances as well. ie...coffee machines,knives,spatulas,ice coolers etc....HTH

I remember the first time I walked through the doors. I swear I heard angels sing.

There is not a store near me...at least a 3 hour drive, maybe 4. I see that they have an online store, but it says you have to take your tax-exempt certificate with you to the store. When I sent an email asking how to get it to them...maybe fax...the Dallas store (closest to me) emailed me back that they did not do online orders. I replied that there was an online store and needed to know how to qualify to use it and have not heard back. His first reply was within an hour of my email, but its been 2 days since I replied to his email and still nothing...lol

What is a Restaurant Depot membership?

A Restaurant Depot membership is a type of wholesale membership that allows individuals and businesses in the foodservice industry to purchase bulk products at discounted prices. It is a one-stop shop for all restaurant and kitchen supplies.

How much does it cost to become a Restaurant Depot member?

The cost of a Restaurant Depot membership varies depending on the type of membership and location. The most common membership is the annual business membership, which costs $100. However, there may be additional fees for certain products or services.

What are the benefits of having a Restaurant Depot membership?

There are many benefits to having a Restaurant Depot membership, including access to a wide variety of products at wholesale prices, special promotions and discounts, and the ability to purchase in bulk. Members also have access to expert advice and resources to help grow their business.

Who is eligible for a Restaurant Depot membership?

Restaurant Depot memberships are available to individuals and businesses in the foodservice industry, including restaurants, caterers, food trucks, and other food-related businesses. You may be asked to provide proof of business, such as a tax ID or business license, when applying for a membership.

How do I apply for a Restaurant Depot membership?

To apply for a Restaurant Depot membership, you can visit your local store and fill out an application in person. You will need to provide proof of business and pay the membership fee. You can also apply online through the Restaurant Depot website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• woernerlaura
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
3girls
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies