• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Restaurant.com - Sometimes Can Save $$

In summary, Restaurant.com is a website that offers discounted gift certificates to various restaurants across the United States. The website saves money by offering gift certificates at a discounted rate, usually 50% off the face value. These certificates may have restrictions such as minimum purchase amounts, limited menu options, and specific days/times for use. Only one certificate can be used per visit, but multiple certificates can be purchased and used at different visits. To redeem a gift certificate, simply present it at the restaurant, and some may require a reservation or mention of the certificate when making a reservation.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was reminded today of http://www.Restaurant.com.Like right now, I can currently get some certificates to area restaurants for $2.40 for a $10 certificate. I've saved quite a bit of money at a few local places that we sometimes go to.PROS: Can save $$$CONS: Selection of restaurants varies obviously. Our area only has a few that I am familiar with (but this could be a PRO if you want to try new places!).
You usually have to spend a certain dollar amount to use the certificate- so read the fine print. IE- Spend $25-$35 (not including alcohol, tax, etc) to use a $10 certificate. Each restaurant varies. But still, it saves some money!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have been using lots of http://www.Restaurant.com certificates for a couple of years--LOVE them. I have even traded one for a restaurant in another state when we had to travel there.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a neat website I keep forgetting about! thanks!

What is Restaurant.com?

Restaurant.com is a website that offers discounted gift certificates to various restaurants across the United States.

How does Restaurant.com save money?

Restaurant.com offers gift certificates at a discounted rate, usually 50% off the face value. This means you can purchase a $50 gift certificate for only $25. This can save you a significant amount of money when dining out.

Are there any restrictions on the gift certificates?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the gift certificates. These can vary by restaurant and may include a minimum purchase amount, specific days or times the certificate can be used, and limited menu options. It is important to read the details of each certificate before purchasing.

Can I use multiple gift certificates at once?

In most cases, you can only use one gift certificate per visit. However, you can purchase multiple gift certificates and use them at different visits to the same restaurant.

How do I redeem my gift certificate?

To redeem your gift certificate, simply present the certificate at the restaurant when paying your bill. Some restaurants may require you to make a reservation or mention the certificate when making a reservation. Be sure to check the details of your certificate for specific instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76