1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Restaurant.com deal

1. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Starting today through 8/31, using code TASTE you can get 80% off your entire purchase on Restaurant.com. There might some restaurants.com that are already sold out for the month, but you should still be able to find some deals.

Whether you want a cheap lunch or dinner out, or you want to give a general gift certificate for someone else you can get:

$25 dining or gift certificates for $2

$10 dining or gift certificates for .60 cents

Aug 25, 2009
  2. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

Geez you are amazing...my family will love this! Ever used the certificates though? Are they only good on certain dates/times?

Oh, BTW--I'm back to being a director again!!!! Pray that we can keep the ball rolling!

Aug 25, 2009
  3. NooraK

Most restaurants will have requirements like a minimum total, or two entrees or something. It's listed on their listing so you can see it before you buy the certificate.

Aug 26, 2009
  4. chefkugler

chefkugler Member

Thanks, this is great. I just paid $4 for 2- $25 gift certificates.

Aug 26, 2009
  5. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

I just bought one for Lincoln Nebraska, do they send us a certificate? do we print something off?

wow, I paid $2 for a $25.00 gift certificate. To BBQ4U You have to spend $35.00 to get the $25 and the 15% is on the whole total before discount.

Aug 26, 2009
  6. NooraK

You will print it yourself, there are directions on the website.

Aug 26, 2009
Have something to add?