• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Restaurant.com deal

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Starting today through 8/31, using code TASTE you can get 80% off your entire purchase on Restaurant.com. There might some restaurants.com that are already sold out for the month, but you should still be able to find some deals.

Whether you want a cheap lunch or dinner out, or you want to give a general gift certificate for someone else you can get:

$25 dining or gift certificates for $2

$10 dining or gift certificates for .60 cents

Nanisu

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2005
Geez you are amazing...my family will love this! Ever used the certificates though? Are they only good on certain dates/times?

Oh, BTW--I'm back to being a director again!!!! Pray that we can keep the ball rolling!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Most restaurants will have requirements like a minimum total, or two entrees or something. It's listed on their listing so you can see it before you buy the certificate.

chefkugler

May 18, 2007
Thanks, this is great. I just paid $4 for 2- $25 gift certificates.

J

Judybabe

I just bought one for Lincoln Nebraska, do they send us a certificate? do we print something off?

wow, I paid $2 for a $25.00 gift certificate. To BBQ4U You have to spend $35.00 to get the $25 and the 15% is on the whole total before discount.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
You will print it yourself, there are directions on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views