• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 80% Off Your Restaurant.com Purchase with Code TASTE - Limited Time Only!

In summary, the code TASTE is a promotional code that provides 80% off your purchase on Restaurant.com for select restaurants. It can only be used once per customer and must be entered at checkout before the specified expiration date.
NooraK
Gold Member
Starting today through 8/31, using code TASTE you can get 80% off your entire purchase on Restaurant.com. There might some restaurants.com that are already sold out for the month, but you should still be able to find some deals.

Whether you want a cheap lunch or dinner out, or you want to give a general gift certificate for someone else you can get:

$25 dining or gift certificates for $2

$10 dining or gift certificates for .60 cents

Geez you are amazing...my family will love this! Ever used the certificates though? Are they only good on certain dates/times?

Oh, BTW--I'm back to being a director again!!!! Pray that we can keep the ball rolling!

Most restaurants will have requirements like a minimum total, or two entrees or something. It's listed on their listing so you can see it before you buy the certificate.

Thanks, this is great. I just paid $4 for 2- $25 gift certificates.

I just bought one for Lincoln Nebraska, do they send us a certificate? do we print something off?wow, I paid $2 for a $25.00 gift certificate. To BBQ4U You have to spend $35.00 to get the $25 and the 15% is on the whole total before discount.

You will print it yourself, there are directions on the website.

What is the code TASTE for?

The code TASTE is a promotional code that can be used to receive 80% off your purchase on Restaurant.com. It is only available for a limited time and can only be used for certain restaurants listed on the website.

How do I use the code TASTE?

To use the code TASTE, simply enter it at checkout when making a purchase on Restaurant.com. The discount will be applied to your total before you complete your transaction.

Can I use the code TASTE more than once?

No, the code TASTE can only be used once per customer. If you have already used it, you will not be able to receive the 80% discount on any additional purchases.

Is the code TASTE valid for all restaurants on Restaurant.com?

No, the code TASTE is only valid for select restaurants listed on the website. These restaurants will have a banner indicating that they are eligible for the 80% discount with the code.

When does the code TASTE expire?

The code TASTE is only available for a limited time and will expire on the specified expiration date. It is important to check the terms and conditions of the promotion to ensure that the code is still valid before using it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon