• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Restaurant.com 90% Off Sale: Save Big on Dining with Southern Savers

In summary, at Southern Savers, starting today at 12 am, using code NINETY, you can get 90% off your entire purchase on Restaurant.com. There are $10 and $25 gift certificates available, which are perfect for inexpensive lunches out with Daddy or dinner dates. Ebates is a great way to get 15% cash back on your Restaurant.com purchase, and if you have never used ebates before you will also get a $5 bonus.
NooraK
Gold Member
Courtesy of Southern Savers

Starting today at 12 am for 99 hours ( till 9/13), using code NINETY you can get 90% off your entire purchase on Restaurant.com. I can’t remember if they have ever gone this high with their sales before much less so early in the month.

Whether you want a cheap lunch or dinner out, or you want to give a general gift certificate for someone else you can get:

$25 dining or gift certificates for $1

$10 dining or gift certificates for .40 cents

Think of them as a $10 off or $25 off coupon. For us this makes for cheap lunches out with Daddy, or inexpensive dinner dates.

Do you do cashback?

Go to ebates. Go to Restaurant.com through ebates and get 15% cash back. If you have never used ebates before you will also get a $5 bonus for opening a new account. Here’s a little bit more on what ebates is.

The $25 gift cards are $10 and the $10 gift cards are $4. I'm not impressed with the selection in my area.

you have to enter ninety and then click checkout and the extra discount will come up

They most often aren't the big name restaurants, more of the small business type restaurants. You can also purchase gift certificates and send them to anyone around the country. A great way to give a generous gift without spending as much as you really want to.

Thanks it just cost me $2.40 for $24 worth of g.c for my sister to try new places in San Diego.

Yeah..there are only 1 or 2 restaurants that I'm familiar with or would use the GCs on- but it's a great deal. They are places we don't normally get to go to often because they are $$$. But I just got several- 3x$25 gcs, and 2x$10 gcs for only $3.80!!! :D

thank you noora, for keeping us posted

WAHOO! I love these! I just got 12 certificates for 10.80! I usually get them when they are on sale for 80% off, loving the 90%. Good thing too, I was almost out of my last batch. :)

Thanks for the tip. I got 5 for for $4.40. Date night here we come. LOL

Darn they only have one place in my zip code, and that place is the pits. Going to put random zips in like my sisters ;) she has better choices.

Jess

I see, said the blind woman.Can you use them for carry out, or are they dine in only? Or does it depend?Even when I specify within 5 miles of my home, I still get a lot of bar/grills from outside my area. One small eatery that is OK. I have not been there for a long time.There is also a mexican restaurant listed. I did not know they were still open!

Be careful, too, to read the 'fine print' at the bottom of the box with the choices of GC's. For example, I can get a $50 GC to a popular Mexican restaurant in our area, (for $2 after applying the 90% discount), but I have to place a $100.00 order. Still a great deal, but it means I'm spending $52, plus 18% gratuity, not $2.00.

Like I said, still a great deal, but make sure you know exactly what you're getting.

Yes, each of the restaurants will list their conditions when you are looking at their page. There is generally some sort of minimum purchase requirement, that's why it's better to think of it as a coupon.

The bigger ones would be great if you take family out as a big group or something- but I find the $10 and $25 gc's better and more 'realistic' for my family of 4.

I know most of them will only allow you to use on gc per visit also! Just be prepared, don't want to go out thinking you'll get a free dinner and then be shocked.

NooraK said:
Yes, each of the restaurants will list their conditions when you are looking at their page. There is generally some sort of minimum purchase requirement, that's why it's better to think of it as a coupon.

Thanks! I almost just bough $400 worth of gc for $22..... did not see the small print. Thought it was too good to be true and read more. Oh well. Still a good deal.

Thanks for posting this! I just bought $90 worth of certificates for $3.60!

What is Restaurant.com 90% Off?

Restaurant.com 90% Off is a limited time promotion offered by Restaurant.com in partnership with Pampered Chef. It offers customers a chance to purchase discounted gift certificates to various restaurants at 90% off the original price.

How do I redeem my Restaurant.com 90% Off gift certificate?

To redeem your gift certificate, simply visit the Restaurant.com website and enter the redemption code provided on your gift certificate. You can then browse and choose from the participating restaurants in your area and use the gift certificate towards your meal.

Are there any restrictions on the Restaurant.com 90% Off gift certificates?

Yes, there are some restrictions that apply to the gift certificates. These may include a minimum purchase amount, limited usage per visit, and specific redemption instructions. It's important to read the terms and conditions carefully before purchasing and redeeming your gift certificate.

Can I use multiple Restaurant.com 90% Off gift certificates at once?

No, only one gift certificate can be used per visit per restaurant. However, you can purchase multiple gift certificates and use them at different restaurants.

How long is the Restaurant.com 90% Off promotion valid for?

The promotion is only available for a limited time and may vary depending on the partnership between Restaurant.com and Pampered Chef. It's best to check the current promotion duration on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies