• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Things Up Tonight: Fun Games for a Great Show!

In summary, the presenter is restarting with their first show and is looking to spice it up a bit. They shared a game that is a great ice-breaker and is PC related.
Kjurich
Ok so tonight I am restarting with my first show I haven't done PC for about a year do to some health issues but I missed it a lot so I just rejoined and tonight will be my first show. . . .:blushing:

So I am looking to SPICE thing up a little and make things a little different this time. I want to make my shows more exciting and fun. . . I don't want to play the same game or do things the same way. In the past we play the left right game, queen of the shoppers. . . but I am looking for some really fun games to get everyone laughing and having a good time. I looked through the files and found some game but does anyone have any suggestions as to what they do that really make it FUN and Everyone has a good time. . . . I am looking for LOTS of booking to so I figure if everyone has a great time everyone will want to book ;)
Keep the suggestions coming Thanks in advance!!!!:D

My director shared one with me that I think I've also heard on here before, but it sounds fun. She said it's a great ice-breaker, too.Here's what she wrote:KITCHEN TOOL GAME:
Each guest has a piece of paper. (I modified just a bit). Have them fold it in half. On the front, have them answer this question...If I could replace any tool in my kitchen, what would it be?" or "My least favorite tool in my kitchen is..." and have them answer it. Open the paper and write two short sentences or words to describe why you need to replace that tool - ugly, old, cheap, whatever. Then on the back have them write their husbands name. I took up the papers and asked "who belongs to Mike?" Then, read it back replacing the name of the product with the husbands name. For example,
Mike needs to be replaced because he's old, ugly and cheap! What a hoot! I read each one and some of the answers were just too funny. It helped everyone get to know each other, get everyone's names and get a good laugh.She also said by talking about tools, it was also a good lead-in to mentioning things like, "So you'll probably want to check out our line of scrapers because they won't melt or have the top pop off." or whatever you want to say. Some quick little mention so that the game is PC related, too.

This sounds great! I am going to try it tonight at my show. I'll let you know how it goes!

Try the fully interactive show where THEY make the recipe not you. They LOVE it! They get to see, touch and USE the tools so they know what they like & what they want to buy. They are all up around the table, involved, chatting & enjoying themselves. :DAnd the best part ... they don't go home talking about what that consultant made ... they are taking photos with their smart phones & uploading to FB right there at the show bragging about what THEY made!

So I did the game tonight, had 6 people in attendance so it worked great. What a hoot! I think it'd be too much with a large crowd, but great with a smaller one. I did do a very interactive show, had everything set up around a table and read the recipe and had whomever was standing by that product and food do that step. When you're able to do this and get everyone's participation, it really does work. The ladies that did the mfp bought the mfp. The lady who did the garlic press bought the garlic press. The lady who filled the wreath with the filling bought the large scoop. I can't always get the crowd to be interactive although I always try.

1. What is "Spice Things Up Tonight"?

"Spice Things Up Tonight" is a collection of fun games that can be played during a Pampered Chef party to make the experience more interactive and entertaining for guests.

2. How many games are included in "Spice Things Up Tonight"?

There are a total of 5 games included in "Spice Things Up Tonight" that are specifically designed for Pampered Chef parties.

3. Do I need to purchase any additional materials to play the games?

No, all of the materials needed to play the games are included in the "Spice Things Up Tonight" set. You may also use basic household items, such as paper and pens, for some of the games.

4. Can these games be customized for different types of parties?

Yes, the games in "Spice Things Up Tonight" are versatile and can be adapted to fit different themes or occasions. Our consultants can also provide suggestions for customizing the games to fit your specific party needs.

5. Are the games suitable for all ages?

Most of the games in "Spice Things Up Tonight" are suitable for all ages. However, some games may be more appropriate for adult parties. Our consultants can help you choose the right games for your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jewls243
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
smstrks
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Miss Cori