• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Resolved by April 2nd: Show Status and HWC Product Availability

In summary, "Resolved by April 2nd" is a limited time promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at a discounted price until April 2nd. The products included in the promotion vary each year and customers can save up to 50% on select items. This promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions, but customers can still earn Host Rewards if they host a Pampered Chef party during the promotional period. All purchases made through the promotion are final, unless there is a defect or issue with the product.
slapsappyhappy
Silver Member
What exactly does this mean? I have a show that had a declined CC and I re submitted it and the cc went through. The posting on the shipment status screen went from "hold" to "released for picking" I tried calling HO but the hold times are ridiculous. Does this mean that it is resolved if it says "released for picking"? I really want the HWC products!

Yes, "released for picking" is a good thing!

Yes but the deadline has now been extended until noon CST tomorrow.

1. What is "Resolved by April 2nd"?

"Resolved by April 2nd" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at a discounted price until April 2nd. It is a limited time offer, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can!

2. Which products are included in the "Resolved by April 2nd" promotion?

The products included in the "Resolved by April 2nd" promotion vary and change each year. To see which products are currently on sale, please visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How much can I save with the "Resolved by April 2nd" promotion?

The amount of savings for each product in the "Resolved by April 2nd" promotion varies. However, customers can save up to 50% on select products during this limited time offer!

4. Can I use any other discounts or promotions with "Resolved by April 2nd"?

No, the "Resolved by April 2nd" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on your purchase if you host a Pampered Chef party during the promotional period.

5. Can I return or exchange products purchased through the "Resolved by April 2nd" promotion?

All "Resolved by April 2nd" purchases are final and cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a defect or issue with the product. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any product concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies