• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resign From Pampered Chef and Go Inactive

In summary, you can resign from Pampered Chef and go inactive at any time, but you will need to follow proper procedures and submit a resignation form. Going inactive means your account will be deactivated and you will not earn commission, but you can reactivate by placing an order. You do not need to return any products when resigning. You can still attend events and trainings while inactive. There is no fee for resigning, but a reactivation fee may apply in the future.
Cook1
Hello
I signed with Pampered Chef this year. Unfortunately, not a smooth transition. The person who recruited me went inActive I was move to a new team that was not so welcoming or helpful. I would like to go inactive then maybe rejoin at another time under another team. How long do I need to stay inactive to do that? Is it true any month I did not reach $150 I was considered inactive?

Sorry to hear that PC hasn't worked for you. Often times your up-line is what makes or breaks you. You were unlucky and I'd recommend finding a new leader.

I understand your frustration. I recruited quite quickly and while I kept in touch and answered questions I didn’t train those that were long distance. I didn’t have resources and thought my director was training. I did have meetings with my local consultants from the start. When I promoted I contacted each of my downline including 2nd line that my team recruited. I was shocked to hear that none of them had ever heard from my director or upline. I apologized and assured them I didn’t realize it. Set up a virtual training for them as well as regular calls and they appreciated it. I felt so bad that my monthly call or email was all they got up to that point.I’m sad that your upline isn’t responding or helping you. You have 2 choices. Ask for hospitality director and hopefully you’ll connect with someone great. Or you’d have to quit for a year and buy the kit again to sign with someone else. Double check that info as I retired several years ago and that rule may have changed. Good luck.

1. Can I resign from Pampered Chef and go inactive at any time?

Yes, you can resign from Pampered Chef and go inactive at any time. However, you will need to follow the proper procedures and submit a resignation form to your team leader.

2. Will I lose my account and any commission if I go inactive?

If you choose to go inactive, your account will be deactivated and you will not be able to earn any commission during that time. However, you can reactivate your account at any time by simply placing an order.

3. Do I need to return any products if I resign from Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to return any products if you choose to resign from Pampered Chef. You can keep any products you have purchased or received as part of your starter kit.

4. Can I still attend Pampered Chef events and trainings if I go inactive?

Yes, you can still attend Pampered Chef events and trainings even if you are inactive. In fact, it is encouraged to stay connected with the company and your team during your inactive period.

5. Is there a fee for resigning from Pampered Chef and going inactive?

No, there is no fee for resigning from Pampered Chef and going inactive. However, you may need to pay a reactivation fee if you choose to reactivate your account in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akgirl95
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies