• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rescheduled show

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I just got a call from my host tomorrow that she wants to reschedule for next week. The biggest problem is her post call reminder call just went out 30 minutes ago... Now I need to send another call that let's them know. I cannot think of how to word it.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Oh and I was really hoping for this one last show this month to help me maintain my TL status...

smspamperedchef

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 24, 2007
no thoughts on the wording, but if you need $150 in sales don't give up. I had a consultant who needed $150 in 24 hrs before she went inactive and lost all her career sales. She got on the phone and did it!
Get on the phone now and start asking friends and family for help and why you need it. Maybe offer free shipping or 10% off. Let everyone know about the free item with $60 order. Send a mass email out offering a special. Give away an item you might have on hand to the first 3 people that place an order. You still have 72 hours so LOTS of time! GOOD LUCK!!! :)

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
no thoughts on the wording, but if you need $150 in sales don't give up. I had a consultant who needed $150 in 24 hrs before she went inactive and lost all her career sales. She got on the phone and did it!
Get on the phone now and start asking friends and family for help and why you need it. Maybe offer free shipping or 10% off. Let everyone know about the free item with $60 order. Send a mass email out offering a special. Give away an item you might have on hand to the first 3 people that place an order. You still have 72 hours so LOTS of time! GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Actually right after I posted this one of my non-regular consultants called and said she was submitted a $500 show! So that will get us to our team sales for the month. I normally carry the team sales myself but I had so many cancellations this month (including this lady who already rescheduled from the beginning of the month :grumpy: )

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Shannon Russell
Replies
Views