• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Improving Chatbox Experience: Request for Adjustment and Distinction

In summary, the "Request (Greg) - Chatbox" feature on the Pampered Chef website allows customers to request the assistance of a specific consultant, Greg, for questions or orders. To access this feature, click on the chatbox icon and select "Request (Greg)". It is only available during Greg's working hours, as indicated by the green chatbox icon. Customers can ask Greg about Pampered Chef products, orders, hosting a party, and even cooking tips and recipes. This feature is only for requesting Greg's help and cannot be used to request a different consultant. For other inquiries, customers can contact the customer service team.
esavvymom
Staff member
Hi Greg,

Would it be possible at some point in the future to make an adjustment to the Chatbox?? Sometimes it can be tough to read the conversation. When someone types multiple lines- it seems to be centered with the username....when multiple messages pop up, it becomes very hard to figure out where the message started, and where the next one comes in. Confusing.

Also- not sure if there is a better way to distinguish Chat from SEARCH. :D It's funny sometimes, but obviously lots of folks aren't paying close attention.

Thanks! Not a huge deal obviously- just something I noticed... :)

I agree, Bobbi, with the name centered it is hard to read.Even though I KNOW it is the chat box, sometimes when I want to search I am drawn to the chat box myself - and I am on here all the time and know better! It takes me a moment to look and remember where the search is. So, I completely understand when others enter in a search term in the chat.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll look into fixing this. It may take a few weeks though as I am on vacation. Cheers!

What is the "Request (Greg) - Chatbox" feature?

The "Request (Greg) - Chatbox" feature is a tool that allows customers to request a specific consultant, Greg, to assist them with their questions or orders.

How do I access the "Request (Greg) - Chatbox" feature?

You can access the "Request (Greg) - Chatbox" feature by clicking on the chatbox icon located on the bottom right corner of the Pampered Chef website. Then, select "Request (Greg)" from the list of available consultants.

Is the "Request (Greg) - Chatbox" feature available 24/7?

No, the "Request (Greg) - Chatbox" feature is only available during Greg's scheduled working hours. You can check his availability by looking at the chatbox icon. If it is green, he is available to chat.

What can I ask Greg in the chatbox?

You can ask Greg any questions related to Pampered Chef products, orders, or hosting a party. He is also happy to provide cooking tips and recipe ideas.

Can I request a different consultant through the "Request (Greg) - Chatbox" feature?

No, the "Request (Greg) - Chatbox" feature is specifically for requesting Greg's assistance. However, you can always contact our customer service team for help with any other inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam