• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing Products for Gluten Free Living

In summary, customers can exchange any Pampered Chef product for a gluten-free alternative without any additional fees. The company offers a variety of gluten-free options and provides a list of these products on their website. Customers can also look for a "Gluten-Free" label or contact customer service for assistance. Additionally, the company has a customer satisfaction guarantee for all products, including gluten-free options. It is important to follow any special care instructions on the product packaging to ensure the best results and avoid cross-contamination with gluten-containing products.
Jill092375
Gold Member
I have a friend/customer that just learned her family will be going gluten free. I mentioned that I had read here about the stones harboring gluten and she may want to replace those at some point. She had not thought about this since it was new and asked what kitchen utensils and products she may have that would need to be replaced. Does anyone have a list? I have read about stones and non-stick cookware. Anything else like cutting boards, wooden spoons, etc??? This has been very overwhelming for her and I want to try to help her as much as possible. Thanks!

It really depends. If it's because of Celiac disease, then stones, any wooden spoons, wooden cutting boards, cast-iron cookware would have to be replaced.

If it's just because of a gluten sensitivity, then she doesn't need to replace anything. My son was recently diagnosed with wheat & corn sensitivities, and we had to go gluten-free, but it wasn't necessary to replace anything.

In just a few short weeks, we have seen dramatic changes (for the better) in his health and behavior - it's been an incredible journey! It's been difficult finding replacements for food (because he's also sensitive to dairy and all nuts,
but seeing the difference in him has made it worth it!

It is Celiac disease. What about our regular cutting boards? Those don't harbor bacteria so they shouldn't gluten if washed in a dishwasher, right? I know she has the nylon Chef's tools too, are those ok?

1. Can I exchange any Pampered Chef product for a gluten-free alternative?

Yes, you can exchange any product for a gluten-free alternative. We offer a variety of gluten-free options for our customers, including baking mixes, cookware, and various kitchen tools.

2. Are there any additional fees for exchanging a product for a gluten-free option?

No, there are no additional fees for exchanging a product for a gluten-free option. We want to make sure all of our customers have access to products that fit their dietary needs without any extra cost.

3. How can I find out which Pampered Chef products are gluten-free?

You can find a list of our gluten-free products on our website. You can also look for the "Gluten-Free" label on the product's packaging or contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I return a product if I am not satisfied with the gluten-free alternative?

Yes, you can return a product if you are not satisfied with the gluten-free alternative. Our customer satisfaction guarantee applies to all of our products, including gluten-free options.

5. Are there any special care instructions for gluten-free products?

Yes, there may be special care instructions for some of our gluten-free products. It is important to read and follow the instructions on the product packaging to ensure the best results and to avoid cross-contamination with gluten-containing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmcrews
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rosemarie1
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Rosechef