• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing Garlic Press Cleaning Tool

In summary, the replacement garlic press cleaning tool is a handy tool designed specifically for cleaning Pampered Chef garlic presses. It can also be used to clean detachable parts of the press and is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to replace the tool if there are signs of wear and tear, and it can be ordered through a consultant or the Pampered Chef website.
scrappergirl7
I have a customer whose garborator ate her garlic press cleaning tool, so I'm in the process of ordering a replacement part, but not sure if I should order the new tool or the old one. She has the old garlic press -which I've never seen before. Does the new cleaning tool store in the handle of the old press just as it does in the new press?

No, you'll need to order her the older tool.

Thank you!

1. How do I use the replacement garlic press cleaning tool?

To use the replacement garlic press cleaning tool, simply insert it into the garlic press and twist it back and forth to remove any leftover garlic pieces stuck in the holes. You can also use it to remove the detachable parts of the garlic press for a more thorough cleaning.

2. Can I use the replacement cleaning tool for other kitchen gadgets?

No, the replacement garlic press cleaning tool is specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef garlic presses. Using it on other kitchen gadgets may cause damage to the tool or the gadget itself.

3. How often should I replace the garlic press cleaning tool?

The replacement garlic press cleaning tool is made with durable materials and can last for a long time with proper care. However, if you notice any signs of wear and tear, such as bent or broken bristles, it is recommended to replace it for optimal performance.

4. Is the replacement garlic press cleaning tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the replacement garlic press cleaning tool is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water and drying it thoroughly to prolong its lifespan.

5. How can I order a replacement garlic press cleaning tool?

You can order a replacement garlic press cleaning tool through your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply search for "garlic press cleaning tool" and add it to your cart. If you need assistance, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • kisrae
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • elizabethfox