• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing a Cracked White Carafe: What Are Your Options?

In summary, the most common reasons for a cracked white carafe include accidental drops, placing it in a dishwasher or microwave, and using it with sharp utensils or cleaning tools. It is not recommended to use a cracked carafe as it can lead to safety hazards and affect product performance. If purchased from Pampered Chef, a replacement can be obtained through their customer service team. If the carafe is no longer under warranty, there may be a charge for the replacement. Alternatively, a similar carafe from another brand can be used, but it is recommended to use the official replacement for the best fit and quality.
ChefMary412
I have a customer who has one of the white carafes. The inside cracked when it was dropped. Is that replaceable? Do we even have it anymore?

We don't have it any more and I don't think it's on the current replacements part form.
(Darn- I can't get the search on CC to respond, so I can't check the current form for you.)

Found it! I had it saved on my hard drive. The insert and ring are available for 19.75 - #229A

thank you so much. I saw it on the replacement and did not know if it would fit the white one as well. My customer will be happy! She got it years ago, but it broke a week after she got it.

That one is for the white carafe. The other available parts for the new carafe are labeled as such.

What are the most common reasons for a cracked white carafe?

The most common reasons for a cracked white carafe include accidental drops, placing it in a dishwasher or microwave, and using it with sharp utensils or cleaning tools.

Can I still use a cracked white carafe?

We do not recommend using a cracked white carafe as it can lead to potential safety hazards and affect the performance of the product. It is best to replace the carafe as soon as possible.

How can I get a replacement for my cracked white carafe?

If you purchased the carafe from Pampered Chef, you can contact our customer service team for a replacement. If it was a gift or purchased from a consultant, they can assist you with the replacement process.

What if my carafe is no longer under warranty?

If your carafe is no longer under warranty, you can still contact customer service for a replacement. However, there may be a charge for the replacement depending on the circumstances.

Are there any alternative options for replacing a cracked white carafe?

If you are unable to get a replacement from Pampered Chef, you can try looking for a similar carafe from another brand. However, we recommend using the official replacement to ensure the best fit and quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • mechelle
  • Products and Tips
Replies