• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Plate? Find Out How to Get One from Your Outdoor Party Set!

In summary, a host "borrowed" one and she "lost" it. The host did not have a way to replace the plate, so she contacted field service to find out if they could replace it.
ChefJesssica
Is there a way to get a replacement plate from that outdoor party plate set? A host "borrowed" one and she "lost" it.:mad: And I go nuts having an incomplete set of anything!

I don't think so, but it can't hurt to email field service to find out. Mention that you have heard of other consultants getting things replaced that were ruined by a host by using the liability insurance we have.

I would love to know because I had a host that lost my 2 cup Easy Read Measuring cup, now that looks really bad without it!

I had a plate come broken and they replaced just that one.

I've had hosts break my things and PC refused to replace them. For example the cranberry spreader from the spreader set last season. While washing 2 hosts dropped it on their tile floor and broke it. I had an extra one after the first time, but after the second one broke I called HO and they said dropping is not covered. One host turned on the garbage disposal and the turn handle to my Deluxe Cheese grater had fallen down the drain. The disposal ate up my handle. Was HO willing to replace that?! No way jose!

That has been my experience. Maybe you'll find someone nice or naive at HO and they'll take care of it for you.

soonerchef said:
I would love to know because I had a host that lost my 2 cup Easy Read Measuring cup, now that looks really bad without it!

The measuring cup replacements are now listed in replacement part order forms. On the Canadian for it's $14.00:( for a new one

rennea said:
The measuring cup replacements are now listed in replacement part order forms. On the Canadian for it's $14.00:( for a new one

Duh, I hadn't even looked...it's $10 here in the states.

1. Can I get a replacement plate if it breaks during shipping?

Yes, if your plate arrives damaged or breaks during shipping, you can contact our customer service team to request a replacement. We will do our best to ensure you receive a new plate as soon as possible.

2. How do I request a replacement plate for my outdoor party set?

To request a replacement plate for your outdoor party set, you can either contact our customer service team directly or fill out a form on our website. Please have your order number and the details of the broken plate ready when you contact us.

3. Is there a cost for getting a replacement plate?

No, we offer a one-time replacement for damaged or broken plates from our outdoor party set at no extra cost to our customers. However, if the damage is due to misuse, the replacement may not be covered.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement plate?

We strive to process and ship out replacement plates as quickly as possible. Depending on your location and the availability of the plate, it may take 1-2 weeks for you to receive the replacement.

5. Can I choose a different design for my replacement plate?

In most cases, we will send you a replacement plate that matches the design of your original purchase. However, if the same design is not available, we will offer you a similar option to choose from. If you have a specific request, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedgirl3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • Juddel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • MFox0405