• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Question

ChefJesssica

Apr 7, 2006
Is there a way to get a replacement plate from that outdoor party plate set? A host "borrowed" one and she "lost" it.:mad: And I go nuts having an incomplete set of anything!

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
I don't think so, but it can't hurt to email field service to find out. Mention that you have heard of other consultants getting things replaced that were ruined by a host by using the liability insurance we have.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I would love to know because I had a host that lost my 2 cup Easy Read Measuring cup, now that looks really bad without it!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I've had hosts break my things and PC refused to replace them. For example the cranberry spreader from the spreader set last season. While washing 2 hosts dropped it on their tile floor and broke it. I had an extra one after the first time, but after the second one broke I called HO and they said dropping is not covered. One host turned on the garbage disposal and the turn handle to my Deluxe Cheese grater had fallen down the drain. The disposal ate up my handle. Was HO willing to replace that?! No way jose!

That has been my experience. Maybe you'll find someone nice or naive at HO and they'll take care of it for you.

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
soonerchef said:
I would love to know because I had a host that lost my 2 cup Easy Read Measuring cup, now that looks really bad without it!

The measuring cup replacements are now listed in replacement part order forms. On the Canadian for it's $14.00:( for a new one

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
rennea said:
The measuring cup replacements are now listed in replacement part order forms. On the Canadian for it's $14.00:( for a new one

Duh, I hadn't even looked...it's $10 here in the states.