• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Piece Cost for Classic Batter Bowl Lid - Any Help Appreciated

In summary, the conversation revolved around finding a replacement batter bowl lid. One person suggested using Pampered Partner to order the replacement, which costs $3 for the classic lid and $2 for the small lid. There is also an option to pay for it and have it shipped directly to the customer's home. Another person mentioned that there is a replacement form available in the "Recipe for Success" binder and on Consultant's Corner. It is important to make sure the replacement part is for the current model, as there have been changes made in the past. Finally, there were congratulations given to someone named Kristi for reaching $15K in sales and Level 1 in the Irresistable Rewards Promotion. Other members were also close to
babygirl
I was wondering if anyone could help me. Where can I find how much a replacement piece costs. One of my past hosts, guests needs the lid to the classic batter bowl. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go into Pampered Partner and click on "Non-Commission Orders". Then click on "Add Order". Using the scroll down click on Replacement Parts and look for the batter bowl lid. I just looked and the classic lid is $3 and the small is $2. What's nice is you can pay for it and just have it shipped to her home (free) all with a click of a button! :)

Thanks soo much Kristi!!!
I'm assuming there is tax and shipping on that right. I'm not home right now so I cant get into pampered partner. I really appreciate the help :)

Licia

All she has to do is pay tax the shipping is already included.

Recipe for SuccessThere is also a copy of the replacement form in your recipe for success binder that lists all replacement items available.

You can also download the form from Consultant's Corner!

When ordering replacement parts. Make sure the part that needs replacing is the current model. I recently had a customer order a replacement batter bowl lid and some where between when she got hers and now. They must have changed it a little bit. The replacement one didn't fit.

Gina

Hey Kristi,
Did I just see your name in KCN for reaching $15K??? I thought it was familiar.
If so, congratulations!

I saw Kristi's name in there also. Congrats! Mine should be in there very soon (crossing fingers).

CongratsYeah Kristi! Mine should be in the KCN very soon also!

Thanks everyone!Yeah, it is my name in the January KCN! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get my silver whisk!!! :D I signed on February 28th,2005 and my first SSM was April. I thought it would be extremely unattainable since I didn't have the first 3 months of the year and no double points. I do have to tell you all, it is possible to do in 9 months. I also reached Level 1 in the Irresistable Rewards Promotion!! :) I really didn't expect to reach that either, but I made goals and December I turned in my second highest month yet.

Thanks for everyone's praise!! It put the biggest smile on my face and had to bring my hubby over her to read the postings! :)

Deb and Shari, I will be looking for you names soon!! Let us know when you've reached it! ;)

1. How much does a replacement lid for the Classic Batter Bowl cost?

The cost of a replacement lid for the Classic Batter Bowl varies depending on the specific model and where you are purchasing it from. We recommend contacting our customer service team for an accurate quote.

2. Can I order a replacement lid for the Classic Batter Bowl online?

Yes, you can order a replacement lid for the Classic Batter Bowl on our website. Simply search for the specific model and add the replacement lid to your cart.

3. Is there a warranty for the Classic Batter Bowl lid?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If your Classic Batter Bowl lid is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for a replacement.

4. Can I purchase a replacement lid for the Classic Batter Bowl in a different color?

Yes, we offer replacement lids for the Classic Batter Bowl in various colors. However, availability may vary depending on the specific color you are looking for. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

5. How long does it take to receive a replacement lid for the Classic Batter Bowl?

The time it takes to receive a replacement lid for the Classic Batter Bowl may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Deb11
  • dymplz8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • batroark