• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement piece

babygirl

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2005
I was wondering if anyone could help me. Where can I find how much a replacement piece costs. One of my past hosts, guests needs the lid to the classic batter bowl. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Go into Pampered Partner and click on "Non-Commission Orders". Then click on "Add Order". Using the scroll down click on Replacement Parts and look for the batter bowl lid. I just looked and the classic lid is $3 and the small is $2. What's nice is you can pay for it and just have it shipped to her home (free) all with a click of a button! :)

babygirl

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2005
Thanks soo much Kristi!!!
I'm assuming there is tax and shipping on that right. I'm not home right now so I cant get into pampered partner. I really appreciate the help :)

Licia

Sk8Mom209

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Recipe for Success

There is also a copy of the replacement form in your recipe for success binder that lists all replacement items available.

Nov 3, 2005
When ordering replacement parts. Make sure the part that needs replacing is the current model. I recently had a customer order a replacement batter bowl lid and some where between when she got hers and now. They must have changed it a little bit. The replacement one didn't fit.

Gina

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I saw Kristi's name in there also. Congrats! Mine should be in there very soon (crossing fingers).

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Thanks everyone!

Yeah, it is my name in the January KCN! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get my silver whisk!!! :D I signed on February 28th,2005 and my first SSM was April. I thought it would be extremely unattainable since I didn't have the first 3 months of the year and no double points. I do have to tell you all, it is possible to do in 9 months. I also reached Level 1 in the Irresistable Rewards Promotion!! :) I really didn't expect to reach that either, but I made goals and December I turned in my second highest month yet.

Thanks for everyone's praise!! It put the biggest smile on my face and had to bring my hubby over her to read the postings! :)

Deb and Shari, I will be looking for you names soon!! Let us know when you've reached it! ;)