• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Replacement Parts: Online or Mail?

In summary, if you are experiencing an issue with a product and a specific part needs to be replaced, you can order a replacement part online through the manufacturer or third-party websites. To find the correct replacement part, refer to the product manual or contact the manufacturer. Delivery times may vary depending on the manufacturer and shipping method chosen, and replacement parts can also be ordered through mail but may take longer to arrive.
PChefAbey
Does anyone know if you can place orders for replacement parts online? OR do we have to mail the form in?

thanks,
Abey

You can place them online. Just create a non-commission order and make sure to have all of the customer's information. There is tax but no shipping on replacement parts.

Do it in Pampered Partner as Kate described above.

Create a non commission order, change the type to replacement parts, and there you go!

Placing the 'Replacement Parts' order for your guest is so nice. I have only been a consultant for 8 months. I have place all replacements parts orders for all my guest except for 1. All put one - the one who place her own order - receive them within 6 days. The other lady received hers 3 weeks and 4 days later. Many of those other ladies has told people how fast they received their replacement parts order and I have ordered more parts. It seems that alot of people have lost their pizza cutter cover or they want a cover for their apple wedger - it didn't come with a cover a few years ago, now they do. I love helping customers like that. It makes great customer connections.
Teresa Robeson #450231
Pampered Chef Consultant w/The Pampered Chef
[email protected]

Hi Abey,As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that you can place orders for replacement parts online. Simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Orders" tab. From there, you can select "Replacement Parts" and follow the prompts to place your order. This is a quick and convenient option compared to mailing in a form. I hope this helps!Best,

1. How do I know if I need to order a replacement part?

If you are experiencing an issue with a product and it is determined that a specific part needs to be replaced, then you will need to order a replacement part.

2. Can I order replacement parts online?

Yes, many manufacturers have online portals or websites where you can easily order replacement parts. Alternatively, you can also order replacement parts through third-party websites or online marketplaces.

3. How do I find the correct replacement part?

The best way to find the correct replacement part is to refer to the product manual or documentation that came with your product. It should have a list of all the parts and their corresponding part numbers. If you do not have the manual, you can also contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.

4. How long does it take to receive replacement parts?

This can vary depending on the manufacturer and shipping method chosen. It is best to check with the manufacturer or the website you are ordering from for estimated delivery times.

5. Can I order replacement parts through mail?

Yes, many manufacturers still offer the option to order replacement parts through mail. You will need to fill out a form or send a letter with the necessary information and payment to the manufacturer's address. Keep in mind that this may take longer than ordering online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HelperChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • beckysuem