• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts for Food Chopper

In summary, the customer lost the small adjustable part for the old white measuring spoons and wants to order a replacement part.
TJMagoo
I have a customer who bought the food chopper a long time ago and needs to replace the clear plastic ring that the cap installs on. Where do I find where I can order replacement parts?

Go into P3 and start a new "non-commission order". Select the type as "replacement parts". You can the search for the item by clicking on the magnifying glass next to the item # box on the item tab. I think you can search by key word' like " food chopper" for this one, and it is the collar.

Perfect - I just found it. Thank you for the info.

Can you put replacement part orders on a show?

ChefSandyR said:
Can you put replacement part orders on a show?

No, but i have taken the orders for them at a show. They just dont count towards the show.

They do not have to pay shipping, just sales tax.

Thank you. I had 3 people bring 3 Large bar pans that broke in half. Non where purchased through me. They gave me the nam eof their consultant and said she is no longer in business.
I am debating whether I should take care of it myself or call their previous consultant as a courtesy.
Any suggestions?

ChefSandyR said:
Thank you. I had 3 people bring 3 Large bar pans that broke in half. Non where purchased through me. They gave me the nam eof their consultant and said she is no longer in business.
I am debating whether I should take care of it myself or call their previous consultant as a courtesy.
Any suggestions?

Just have them call Home Office themselves. It will be easier for everyone instead of having a middle man (you). If they know the past consultant, PC will be able to look it up and help them with the replacement.

ChefSandyR said:
Any suggestions?
These wouldnt be replacement parts...thats what you use for a piece that is broken and can be replaced ( especially out of warranty or user fault). What you would need is Warranty replacement, assuming they are within the last three years.I would help them, to a point. If it were me, i would ask for their receipt. You cant do anything without some info....consultant name or nmber, host name/show date. Hopefully that would be on the receipt, but you could possibly get that info from the former consultant, if she still has records. The former consultant however cant do anything for the returns. But if you have that info or even some of it make be enough, you can call HO for the customer and process their returns and get the return authorization numbers ( if still in warranty). Then I would have the customer return the broken stone to HO based on whatever instruction they give you. I caution against doing it ALL, truthfully, I would do what Becky suggested...give them the number and sweetly tell them how to do it. have a stone on my shelf.... the lady never bothered to get me the receipt. i had NO info about consutlant, show date, host, ettc. She wouldnt return calls, emails, snail mail...so I couldnt get her stone replaced.

Thank you so much for posting this. I just had someone give me a wine bottle opener in pieces. She said it is a year old and she didn't order it through me, so I had no idea where to even begin.

If they have the receipt, help them out and consider them NEW customers. They will appreciate the good quality service you provide and oder or book through you! Consider it!!

can replacement parts be ordered for items that PC no longer carries?
a lady just bought the new adjustable measuring spoons from me but has the old white ones she still LOVES. she lost the small one's adjustable part...

chellb1234 said:
can replacement parts be ordered for items that PC no longer carries?
a lady just bought the new adjustable measuring spoons from me but has the old white ones she still LOVES. she lost the small one's adjustable part...

They will usually carry parts for awhile, but THOSE parts are no longer available. They were discontinued LONG ago. They typically only keep parts on discontinued items for just a few years after.

Just an FYI - You'll find the Replacement Parts list on CC under the Download Center. It's in the first section on "Managing your Business". https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/replacement_parts_list.pdf

esavvymom said:
No, but i have taken the orders for them at a show. They just dont count towards the show.

Unfortunately, this has changed since March 1st - all replacement parts orders are charged S&H and tax now. So bummed!!

So if a person orders from a show and needs a replacement part, they have to pay shipping two times because you have to enter it in two different ways?

Unfortunately the answer is "yes". I had a person who at my last show ordered over $100 and she needed a replacement part that was $3 and the shipping on that $3 part is $5 !!! I think this is terrible but nothing we can do about it. I have heard that PC is working on allowing us to place replacement part orders with show orders but no word on how soon that will take place.

esavvymom said:

cathyskitchen said:
Unfortunately, this has changed since March 1st - all replacement parts orders are charged S&H and tax now. So bummed!!

While this is true since March first, the date on the original quote was January. This is an excellent example of the importance of checking dates of posts, especially in an older thread.

My new policy re: replacement parts since the prices went up AND they added shipping and until items can be added to a show (not holding my breath on that date).

I figure out the cost with $1 shipping + tax and also full shipping + tax and tell them both. Then I give them 3 choices.

1. Use the lowest cost and pick it up from me when it arrives but I may not be sending it for a couple months as I need to get enough together to cover shipping costs. (If it is a very inexpensive item I probably wouldn't charge the dollar.) [if I have a need for supplies I would get it sooner, if not it would wait until I had several replacement part orders]

2. At the full cost they can get it right away, and shipped to their home.

3. Or they can get the item new at $______. No additional shipping if already ordering on a party.

It is their choice. That's what it costs. I get no commission on it so I can't reduce the price if I wanted to. If they want it they'll get it. If the total price is too much they won't. I just looked up the cost of replacing a glass shelf in my refrigerator that I discovered missing (no clue what happened to it). I am not getting it because the part is rediculously high let alone shipping. That's my choice. I have purchased from other companies and I always look at the shipping to see if the item is worth the total price (including the shipping) to me. If it is I buy, if not I keep looking.

What are the different types of replacement parts available for a food chopper?

There are various types of replacement parts available for food choppers, including blades, bowls, lids, pushers, and motor bases. Some models may also have additional attachments, such as shredding discs or dough blades, that can be replaced.

How do I determine which replacement part is compatible with my food chopper?

The best way to determine compatibility is to check the model number of your food chopper and compare it to the list of compatible replacement parts provided by the manufacturer. You can also refer to the instruction manual for more information.

Can I purchase replacement parts for my food chopper directly from the manufacturer?

Yes, most manufacturers offer replacement parts for their products. You can usually purchase them online through the manufacturer's website or by contacting their customer service department.

How often should I replace the parts of my food chopper?

The replacement frequency will depend on the frequency of use and the quality of the parts. It is recommended to replace parts that show signs of wear and tear, such as dull blades or cracks in the bowl or lid, to ensure safe and efficient operation.

Are there any third-party companies that offer replacement parts for food choppers?

Yes, there are third-party companies that specialize in producing replacement parts for various brands and models of food choppers. However, it is important to make sure that the replacement part is compatible with your specific food chopper before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76