• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Connector Ring: Easy Accent Decorator Replacement Parts

P
pcgrammy
I am looking for a replacement connector ring for my Easy Accent Decorator. I went to the PC website but found nothing there about purchasing replacement parts. Thx!

Replacement parts can only be ordered through a consultant. If possible, you should try to contact the consultant you had purchased the Easy Accent Decorator from to order the replacement ring.

If you are a consultant, you can order it through PamperedPartner.

Sharon

Important Info re Replacement PartThanks for the info - I ordered the PC ring from my rep, but it turns out my unit is a 1775 model and the improved version is a 1778 model. I generally love PC products but shame on Pampered Chef for 'improving' an item by not only making the ring wider and threaded differently, but also by making the filler barrel just a tad bigger so that the replacement ring won't fit on the 1775. Not a good experience. I won't buy another EAD even if they improve it 20 times, but you can bet I will remember this experience every time I use the EAD and see the taped up ring.

PC4Sharon said:
Replacement parts can only be ordered through a consultant. If possible, you should try to contact the consultant you had purchased the Easy Accent Decorator from to order the replacement ring.

If you are a consultant, you can order it through PamperedPartner.

Sharon

Mine Broke, TOO!I know, I tried to tape mine up, also, but instead of buying a new one, I have earned it by becoming a PC Consultant! I really only called to get a replacement, and four months later, Im loving it!

Try it!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I would be happy to help you find a replacement connector ring for your Easy Accent Decorator. Unfortunately, the PC website does not sell replacement parts, but you can contact customer service at 1-800-266-5562 and they should be able to assist you in finding the right part. You can also reach out to your local PC consultant for assistance. Thank you for choosing pampered chef products!

1. Where can I purchase a replacement connector ring for my Easy Accent Decorator?

The best place to purchase a replacement connector ring for your Easy Accent Decorator is directly from the manufacturer. You can try contacting the manufacturer's customer service department or checking their website for replacement parts.

2. Why can't I find the replacement connector ring on the PC website?

It's possible that the replacement connector ring is out of stock or not currently available on the PC website. You may need to contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about purchasing a replacement.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement connector ring?

The time it takes to receive a replacement connector ring may vary depending on the manufacturer's availability and shipping times. It's best to contact the manufacturer directly for an estimated time frame.

4. Can I use a different brand's connector ring as a replacement?

It's not recommended to use a different brand's connector ring as a replacement for your Easy Accent Decorator. Each brand's products may have slight variations that could affect the compatibility and efficiency of the tool.

5. Is it possible to repair the connector ring instead of purchasing a replacement?

It may be possible to repair the connector ring instead of purchasing a replacement. You can try contacting the manufacturer for advice on how to repair the connector ring or if they offer repair services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Kandio
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • 1PamperedMommy