• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Forget To Call: Tips for Remembering Replacement Parts at Shows

In summary, it is important to have a system in place for keeping track of replacement parts at shows. This can include using a checklist or designated container. If a customer forgets to mention a replacement part, it is recommended to follow up with them afterwards through email or a phone call. During the show, it is important to gather all necessary information, including product name, number, and quantity, in order to effectively order replacement parts. It is best to order replacement parts as soon as possible after the show to ensure availability and timely delivery. Following up with customers about replacement parts is crucial for providing excellent customer service and showing that you care about their satisfaction.
bbauman07
Gold Member
What do you do at your shows to remember to call people about replacement parts.

I used to bring order forms with me but I usually don't have people ask for them.

I had a show the other night, I forgot :eek: to call this lady about a replacement part she needed :eek: . I got lucky she was very gracious about it and she even booked a show.

I ask them to write it on the back of their drawing slip. I use the PC ones and ask everyone to write comments on the back.

Then in a day or two after the show, I go through them and make big MAC calls and can follow up with any other questions or info they need.

What I do is...if they bring it up in the middle of my demo, then I talk about it a little bit and then kindly ask them to remind me about it when they "checkout". Once I am sitting down with them, totaling everything up, I will write replacement parts (or something to remind me) on their order form. This way when I enter their order on PP I remember to send them one or followup with them.

Laura

1. How can I keep track of replacement parts at my shows?

One helpful tip is to create a system for yourself, whether it's using a checklist or keeping a designated container for replacement parts. This will make it easier to remember to call customers and order the parts they need after the show.

2. What should I do if a customer forgets to mention they need a replacement part?

If a customer forgets to mention a replacement part they need during the show, make sure to follow up with them afterwards. You can send them a personalized email or give them a call to check in and see if they need any additional parts.

3. How can I make sure I have all the necessary information to order replacement parts?

During the show, be sure to ask customers which parts they need and write down the product name, number, and quantity. This will ensure that you have all the necessary information when it's time to call and order the parts.

4. Is there a certain time frame for ordering replacement parts after a show?

It's best to order replacement parts as soon as possible after the show. This will ensure that the parts are available and will arrive in a timely manner. Waiting too long to order may result in the parts being out of stock.

5. How important is it to follow up with customers about replacement parts?

Following up with customers about replacement parts is crucial to providing excellent customer service. It shows that you care about their satisfaction and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure they have a positive experience with Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • Sarah K.
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sarah K.
  • bbyoung