1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Replacement parts

1. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

What do you do at your shows to remember to call people about replacement parts.

I used to bring order forms with me but I usually don't have people ask for them.

I had a show the other night, I forgot :eek: to call this lady about a replacement part she needed :eek: . I got lucky she was very gracious about it and she even booked a show.

Mar 10, 2006
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I ask them to write it on the back of their drawing slip. I use the PC ones and ask everyone to write comments on the back.

Then in a day or two after the show, I go through them and make big MAC calls and can follow up with any other questions or info they need.

Mar 10, 2006
  3. What I do is...

if they bring it up in the middle of my demo, then I talk about it a little bit and then kindly ask them to remind me about it when they "checkout". Once I am sitting down with them, totaling everything up, I will write replacement parts (or something to remind me) on their order form. This way when I enter their order on PP I remember to send them one or followup with them.

Laura

Mar 10, 2006
Have something to add?