• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement parts

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
What do you do at your shows to remember to call people about replacement parts.

I used to bring order forms with me but I usually don't have people ask for them.

I had a show the other night, I forgot :eek: to call this lady about a replacement part she needed :eek: . I got lucky she was very gracious about it and she even booked a show.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I ask them to write it on the back of their drawing slip. I use the PC ones and ask everyone to write comments on the back.

Then in a day or two after the show, I go through them and make big MAC calls and can follow up with any other questions or info they need.

Oct 19, 2005
What I do is...

if they bring it up in the middle of my demo, then I talk about it a little bit and then kindly ask them to remind me about it when they "checkout". Once I am sitting down with them, totaling everything up, I will write replacement parts (or something to remind me) on their order form. This way when I enter their order on PP I remember to send them one or followup with them.

Laura