1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Replacement parts

1. I have a customer who purchased an egg slicer plus before i came along, now she needs replacements blades for her slicer. How do I go about getting the replacements for her?
    Still new at this and all, thanks..

Aug 3, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Go in P3 and start a new non-commission order. Then it has you specify what type, and you click "replacement parts". Then you'll find it listed in there. They don't get charged shipping for it.

Aug 3, 2009
  3. thanks so much..

Aug 3, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

You can also download a Replacement Parts order form on CC. You can hand that to the customer to fill in and mail on their own, but I've found they keep forgetting to do so.

Aug 3, 2009
  5. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I wish we got commission on replacement parts! In the past few weeks alone I've gotten 2 inquiries about those grates and one about lids for the stainless bowls!

I usually print the form myself and either give it to the customer or take the payment from them and have it shipped. With the egg slicer thing I just had 2 shipped to myself and delivered them when I drove into work.

6. 1234blessed

1234blessed Novice Member

Does anyone know if PC has a replacement stirrer for the family size Quick Stir? I have looked on the replacement parts order form & couldn't find it:( I may have overlooked it - I hope so! I have a host that is wanting to get her stirrer replaced - it is almost broken & she has had it for 2 years, so no warranty!
    Oh well, I will just tell her she can get a brand new one for FREE!:D Gotta love the Host Rewards!

Sep 2, 2009
  7. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

i just give my customer the 888 pc # and let them call direct so i am not in the middle, and they are very appreciate.

Sep 2, 2009
Have something to add?