• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Blades for Egg Slicer Plus: Need Help?

In summary, the replacement blades for the Egg Slicer Plus are 4 inches in length and 2 inches in width. Each pack comes with two blades and they are dishwasher safe. However, they are only compatible with the Egg Slicer Plus and should be replaced every 6-12 months for best results.
Chef~Amber
I have a customer who purchased an egg slicer plus before i came along, now she needs replacements blades for her slicer. How do I go about getting the replacements for her?
Still new at this and all, thanks..

Go in P3 and start a new non-commission order. Then it has you specify what type, and you click "replacement parts". Then you'll find it listed in there. They don't get charged shipping for it.

thanks so much..

You can also download a Replacement Parts order form on CC. You can hand that to the customer to fill in and mail on their own, but I've found they keep forgetting to do so.

I wish we got commission on replacement parts! In the past few weeks alone I've gotten 2 inquiries about those grates and one about lids for the stainless bowls!I usually print the form myself and either give it to the customer or take the payment from them and have it shipped. With the egg slicer thing I just had 2 shipped to myself and delivered them when I drove into work.

Does anyone know if PC has a replacement stirrer for the family size Quick Stir? I have looked on the replacement parts order form & couldn't find it:( I may have overlooked it - I hope so! I have a host that is wanting to get her stirrer replaced - it is almost broken & she has had it for 2 years, so no warranty!
Oh well, I will just tell her she can get a brand new one for FREE!:D Gotta love the Host Rewards!

i just give my customer the 888 pc # and let them call direct so i am not in the middle, and they are very appreciate.

What are the dimensions of the replacement blades for the Egg Slicer Plus?

The replacement blades for the Egg Slicer Plus are approximately 4 inches in length and 2 inches in width.

How many blades come in a pack of replacement blades for the Egg Slicer Plus?

Each pack of replacement blades for the Egg Slicer Plus comes with two blades.

Are the replacement blades dishwasher safe?

Yes, the replacement blades for the Egg Slicer Plus are dishwasher safe. We recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

Can I use the replacement blades for other Pampered Chef slicers?

No, the replacement blades for the Egg Slicer Plus are specifically designed to fit the Egg Slicer Plus and may not fit other Pampered Chef slicers.

How often should I replace the blades on my Egg Slicer Plus?

The frequency of blade replacement depends on how often you use your Egg Slicer Plus. We recommend replacing the blades every 6-12 months for optimal performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• srduggan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
srduggan
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cbord