• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Shipping Fee for $7.50 Food Chopper Collar!

In summary, the conversation discussed the lack of shipping costs for a $7.50 Food Chopper collar, the satisfaction with Pampered Chef's customer service, and the process for ordering replacement parts. It was recommended to call for updates on an order and to use P3 for ordering replacement parts, which do not qualify for commission.
scottcooks
Gold Member
So is there no shipping? I'm fulfilling an order for a customer and it appears there is no cost to ship the $7.50 Food Chopper collar to her - the total is like 8.25 or something with tax. Right??!

Scott, that's right. Just tax, no shipping costs :)

Just shows, once again, how amazing TPC is, doesn't it?

wow! Thanks.

During a checkout at my first show, I was asked about replacement lids for the prep bowls. I was so thrilled to find out how well PC backs their products. My customer was thrilled to get them for such a low price!!!

How long does it take to get the replacement? I ordered it April 5, it shipped April 7. Now it is April 20 and I am still waiting... When I click on tracking it pops up with

USPS summary: "There is no record of that mail item. If it was mailed recently, it may not yet be tracked. Please try again later."

is it time to call or should I give it some more time? I am reluctant to call and wait on hold but I have a show coming up and I need it!!!:yuck:

Seana, you need to call. If it shipped on the 7th you should have had it within a week (or however long it normally takes for a supply or personal order to you). My replacement parts take 3 days tops, just like my supply orders. Call!

I have a silly question. I need to order some replacement lids for prep bowls. Can you do this in P3, or do you have to do it another way?

Thanks!

You can do it in P3, under Non-Commission order.

Awesome! Thanks, Sarah!

Do we get commission for replacement parts?

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Do we get commission for replacement parts?

No. That's why they're ordered in P3 under "non-commission orders".

1. What is the $7.50 Food Chopper Collar and how does it work?

The $7.50 Food Chopper Collar is a kitchen tool designed to easily chop and mince ingredients. It works by placing the desired food item inside the collar and using a downward motion to chop it into smaller pieces.

2. Is the $7.50 Food Chopper Collar dishwasher safe?

Yes, the $7.50 Food Chopper Collar is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

3. Can the $7.50 Food Chopper Collar be used for all types of food?

Yes, the $7.50 Food Chopper Collar can be used for a variety of foods such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, and even cooked meats. It is not recommended for use with hard or large items like bones or tough vegetables.

4. Does the $7.50 Food Chopper Collar come with a warranty?

Yes, the $7.50 Food Chopper Collar comes with a 1-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How can I take advantage of the no shipping fee for the $7.50 Food Chopper Collar offer?

To take advantage of the no shipping fee offer, simply add the $7.50 Food Chopper Collar to your cart and proceed to checkout. The shipping fee will automatically be waived for this product. Please note that this offer is only valid for a limited time and may be subject to change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
time2cook
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies