• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Replacement Parts for Out-of-Warranty Items

In summary, items are typically covered under warranty for one year from the date of purchase and if it has been more than one year, it is considered out-of-warranty. You can still order replacement parts for out-of-warranty items, but there may be charges for the part and shipping. You can request a replacement part by contacting customer service or filling out an online form with your item number and part description. If the replacement part is no longer available, alternatives or a refund will be provided. The delivery time for replacement parts will depend on availability and location, with an estimated delivery time provided by customer service.
sk8rgrrl99
I have a customer that needs 2 replacement parts for items she has. She's not looking to get them for free because they are out of warranty - can they be ordered?

Yes, you can place an non-commission order in P3. They only charge sales tax on the item (no shipping) and it can be shipped straight to your customer

oh great, thanks so much!!

sk8rgrrl99 said:
I have a customer that needs 2 replacement parts for items she has. She's not looking to get them for free because they are out of warranty - can they be ordered?

Yes, if those parts are available on the replacement order form.

can you add replacement parts onto a regular order?

I have two different customers that want to place an order and also order replacement lids.

Symara said:
can you add replacement parts onto a regular order?

I have two different customers that want to place an order and also order replacement lids.

No - replacement parts are on totally different screen - under non-commission orders.

I'll often just total the replacement parts w/ the reg. order and have them pay all together, though.

1. How do I know if an item is out-of-warranty?

Items are typically covered under warranty for one year from the date of purchase. If it has been more than one year since you purchased the item, it is considered out-of-warranty.

2. Can I still order replacement parts for out-of-warranty items?

Yes, you can still order replacement parts for out-of-warranty items. However, please note that there may be a charge for the replacement part and shipping fees.

3. How do I request a replacement part for an out-of-warranty item?

You can request a replacement part by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or by filling out our online contact form. Please have your item number and description of the part ready when contacting us.

4. What if the replacement part I need is no longer available?

If the replacement part you need is no longer available, our customer service team will work with you to find a suitable alternative or provide a refund for the item.

5. How long will it take to receive my replacement part?

The time it takes to receive your replacement part will depend on the availability of the part and your location. Our customer service team will provide an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies