• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Replacement Parts: A Beginner's Guide

In summary, you can order replacement parts from your aunt, but they do not count towards your sales at the show and they ship directly to the customer.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
How do I go about ordering replacement parts?? My aunt is closing a catty show for me and one of the guests wants just the tray holders for the rectangle chillzanne. Can I just add that to her show order?? I've never do this before and I'm totally lost.

Please help! TIA!!

You cannot order it on a show. I think it's under Non-Commissionable Sales in P3. I always just sent in the form instead of doing it in Pampered Partner only because until about a month ago I didn't know you could do that!

Correct! I always keep a copy of our RP order form in my "Master Binder" that I take to shows.

They pay for the part and tax only. It does NOT count towards sales at the show (since submitted as a non-commissionable order, replacement parts) and it gets shipped DIRECTLY to the customer. The shipping is included in the price!

BTW- NO RETURNS on replacement parts!

Another thing...I keep one of the replacement wires for the egg slicer plus in my crate. This is my #1 ordered piece, so if they want it, they pay me $4.25 and I hand it to them that night...then I turn around and use the $$ they gave me to re-order another one and have it shipped to me!

KellyTheChef said:
Another thing...I keep one of the replacement wires for the egg slicer plus in my crate. This is my #1 ordered piece, so if they want it, they pay me $4.25 and I hand it to them that night...then I turn around and use the $$ they gave me to re-order another one and have it shipped to me!

I have a past guest (from one of my first shows) that has a problem with her egg slicer... says the wire part keeps popping out or something. If she got this replacement part do you think that would fix it? I don't have this prod and didn't have a clue at the time. It is too old to do a prod adjustment.

1. How do I know if I need a replacement part?

If you have a damaged or missing part from your Pampered Chef product, you may need a replacement. Check the product's manual or packaging for a list of included parts. If you are unsure, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

2. How do I order a replacement part?

To order a replacement part, you can either contact Pampered Chef's customer service or log in to your account on their website. From there, you can select the product you need a replacement part for and follow the instructions to place your order.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part will vary depending on your location and the availability of the part. Typically, it can take 7-10 business days for the replacement part to arrive. If you need the part sooner, you can contact customer service for expedited shipping options.

4. Are there any fees for ordering a replacement part?

There may be a fee for ordering a replacement part, depending on the product and the specific part you need. You can contact customer service for more information on any associated fees.

5. What should I do if the replacement part I received is also damaged or missing?

If the replacement part you received is also damaged or missing, you can contact customer service to have it replaced again. Be sure to provide them with your order information and the issue with the replacement part.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beckysuem
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • HelperChef