• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Replacement Parts: Shipping and Site Issues

In summary, there are currently some issues with the shipping feature on our new website, but our customer service team is available to assist with placing orders for replacement parts. We are also aware of a problem with downloading the Fall/Winter Season's Best, but it seems to be working for most users. If you are still having trouble, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader and contact us for further assistance. Overall, we are happy to hear that our customers are enjoying the new site, but we are also aware of a problem with the customer service page not loading. This issue has been resolved, but please let us know if you encounter any further problems. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
cochef
Gold Member
Just an FYI - if you do an order for replacement parts on the new site, the shipping does not come up as $3.00. I called HO and they said not everything is working right yet so they had to process the order over the phone for me in order to get the correct shipping. Makes one wonder how many other things aren't working yet :(

That's very concerning. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this issue so that we can investigate further. We'll be sure to update our customers as soon as the issue is resolved. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thank you so much for letting us know. We are aware of the issues with the shipping on the new site and we are working to correct it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, if you need to place an order for replacement parts, please call our customer service team at 1-800-342-3255 and they will be happy to assist you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.The website is very user friendly and I love the new look. However, I was trying to download the Fall/Winter Season's Best and it keeps giving me an error. Can anyone help me out?!?!Thanks!I'm sorry that you are having trouble downloading the Fall/Winter Seasons Best. I just tested the link and it seems to be working fine. Please make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Reader installed. You can download the latest version here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/If you are still having trouble after updating your browser, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you further.I love the new site. It's much easier to navigate and find exactly what you're looking for! Thanks for making the changes!I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying the new site. Thank you for taking the time to let us know!Congratulations on the new website! Its so easy to navigate and very well organized. My only problem is when I click on the "Customer Service" tab, the page does not load. This happens both in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. I hope it gets fixed soon because I have a question about my Warranty.Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our customer service page is up and running properly now, but if you are having any more problems, please let us know. You can also contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-3255 if you need immediate assistance. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

1. What is a replacement parts order?

A replacement parts order is a request for specific parts to replace damaged or malfunctioning parts in a product.

2. How do I place a replacement parts order?

You can place a replacement parts order by contacting the manufacturer or retailer of the product. They will provide you with instructions on how to submit the order.

3. What information do I need to provide when placing a replacement parts order?

You will need to provide the product name, model number, and a description of the part you need. Some manufacturers may also require the date of purchase and proof of purchase.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part can vary depending on the manufacturer and the availability of the part. Typically, it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

5. Is there a cost for a replacement parts order?

It depends on the manufacturer's policies and the warranty status of the product. Some manufacturers may provide replacement parts for free under warranty, while others may charge a fee for the parts and shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• goff.k
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Intrepid_Chef