• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Replacement Parts for your Garlic Press - Add to Your PP Show!

In summary, to order replacement parts, you can either contact the customer service team or submit a request through the website. The shipping time for replacement parts varies depending on availability, and they are covered under warranty for up to one year from the date of purchase. Unfortunately, replacement parts are not available for discontinued products. If a part is damaged or broken, it can be replaced, but if the entire product is not functioning properly, it is best to contact customer service for assistance.
pamperedkel
can I add this to a show in PP? I just did a show this afternoon and a lady wanted to order the grey cleaning tool for her garlic press.....I'm having trouble adding it to her order :confused:

Nope, that is a separate order. You can order it through PP, but not on a show. If you go to Non-Commisson Orders and click on "add order" you'll be able to choose replacement part order as one of the options. What I do sometimes is have some blank replacement part order forms on hand and just give them to people because all the instructions are right on there for the person to send it in.

Yes, you should be able to add the grey cleaning tool to her order in PP. Have you tried clicking on the "Add Item" button and searching for the tool? If that doesn't work, you may need to manually enter the item into the order or contact customer support for assistance.

1. What is the process for ordering replacement parts?

To order replacement parts, you can either contact our customer service team or submit a request through our website. We will need the item number and description of the part you need, as well as your contact and shipping information.

2. How long does it take to receive replacement parts?

The shipping time for replacement parts varies depending on the availability of the part. We strive to ship out replacement parts within 1-2 business days, but it may take longer for certain items.

3. Are replacement parts covered under warranty?

Replacement parts are covered under our warranty for up to one year from the date of purchase. If the part is determined to be defective, we will replace it at no cost to you.

4. Can I order replacement parts for discontinued products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer replacement parts for discontinued products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. How do I know if I need to replace a part or the entire product?

If the part is damaged or broken and cannot be used, then you will need to replace the part. However, if the entire product is not functioning properly, please contact our customer service team for assistance in determining the issue and the best course of action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • rkarl