• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 2010 Spring/Summer replacement parts order form on consultant's corner?

In summary, the process for ordering replacement parts is either filling out a form on the website or contacting customer service. The delivery time for replacement parts varies and pricing information can be obtained from the customer service team. Unfortunately, replacement parts are not available for discontinued products and canceling or making changes to an order may be possible depending on the status of the order.
kkimpinski
I am looking for the new Spring/Summer 2010 replacement parts order form on consultant's corner and I can't find it. Does anyone know if it is on there?

It's in the download section.

Attachments

• 2010SSreplacement_parts_order_frm.pdf
    130.5 KB · Views: 735
Thanks I needed to print that - I like to have copies with me at all my shows. :)

I really wish they would put the "dish" to the spoon rest on that! I have so many people (including my self) that chip or break it..

I think Kim needs the Canadian version...

Click on the red "download centre" tab. It is near the bottom of the "managing your business" section.

Got it, thanks! Funny thing is that I looked in that exact spot last week and didn't see it.

PamperedDor said:
I really wish they would put the "dish" to the spoon rest on that! I have so many people (including my self) that chip or break it..

Someone else on here said that the small bamboo bowls fit into the Spoon Rest. I keep asking PC for a black holder (to match anything else black that we leave out such as the TTA), but the bamboo would be pretty too matching the knife block that sits out on the counter, and I would think maybe a little more durable?

1. What is the process for ordering replacement parts?

To order replacement parts, you can either fill out the Replacement Parts Order Form available on our website or contact our customer service team. The form includes all the necessary information and instructions for placing your order.

2. How long does it take to receive replacement parts?

The delivery time for replacement parts varies depending on the availability and shipping method. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date once your order is placed.

3. Can I order replacement parts for discontinued products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer replacement parts for discontinued products. We suggest considering purchasing a new item or contacting our customer service team for alternative options.

4. Is there a cost for replacement parts?

The cost of replacement parts may vary depending on the product and the specific part needed. Our customer service team can provide you with pricing information before you place your order.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my replacement parts order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • HelperChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cochef